Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Croatia

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters
F

Flavia

Italy was not even close to being favourites for this tournament. Italy-Germany would have been a normal quarterfinal match. You'd rather see Belgium-Germany in quarterfinal? I'm pretty sure Belgium were bigger pre-tournament favourites than Italy. Anyway, Italy-Belgium could have gone either way in that group so we can't really say bracket was overly lopsided. England also finished behind Wales, nobody would have expected that. They were on the wrong side of the draw too.

Italy have just ended up playing really well with a forward line of a Southampton striker and a Sampdoria-owned striker. No Verratti, no Marchisio, a midfield that has Giaccherini, Parolo and de Sciglio.

This lopsidedness has just been created by how teams have played this tournament.

Not about that. They finished 1st in their groups, so shouldn't meet in the quarters. France, Italy, Germany in one side is really unbalanced. One of those should be in the other side.

NotInHere

Forget about whose facing who, the way Portugal will advance to a semi-fnals is a disrespect to the Euros, they haven't won one freaking game in 90 minutes throughout the Euros, not to mention the poor football football they have displayed

Football :facepalm: right now

Pablo Escobar

Forget about whose facing who, the way Portugal will advance to a semi-fnals is a disrespect to the Euros, they haven't won one freaking game in 90 minutes throughout the Euros, not to mention the poor football football they have displayed

Football :facepalm: right now

Iceland, Austria, Hungary, Croatia and now Poland, nothing big, yet why is it surprising nobody actually beat them?

As for football, see Copa America 2011, any similarities?
They will eventually face their nightmare and play a though opponent that will not let go easy, it can be Belgium or someone in the final.

F

Flavia

I replied to that here :)

PS: phone???

There were more teams in the wc, in comparison. More good teams too, that last wc was pretty great.

I'm waiting for the phone to arrive :(
Should had been today, but the post office is getting on my nerves with their delay.

RMU ReBorn

have you seen how Hazard is playing right now? Totally awsome, he alone will save us from current state of football
expected same thing from Raki and Modric only to see that bitch celebrating with out doing any shit for 116 minute's . Given the luck he has ,i am expecting another choke from Belgium

footyfan

Calma, calma
There were more teams in the wc, in comparison. More good teams too, that last wc was pretty great.

I'm waiting for the phone to arrive :(
Should had been today, but the post office is getting on my nerves with their delay.

I know, this Euro has been really boring.

I'm not the biggest fan of letting 3rd place teams getting in, but once that's done, the knockout setup is not bad. 1 out of 4 quarter-final games being fought between group winners can't be avoided. I know France, Italy, Spain, Germany being on one side looks lopsided, but that never should have happened. If one of those teams goes to the other side, the argument would have been Spain, France/Germany, Italy/Belgium, England on one side is too lopsided.

It's just teams have performed weirdly, nothing else to say about it.

NotInHere

Iceland, Austria, Hungary, Croatia and now Poland, nothing big, yet why is it surprising nobody actually beat them?

As for football, see Copa America 2011, any similarities?
They will eventually face their nightmare and play a though opponent that will not let go easy, it can be Belgium or someone in the final.
them beating croatia is the biggest surprise ever

blaugrana1987

When the group stages started I (from Croatia) said I would rather watch Euro where first 2 teams go on to elimination then this BS even if that meant us going out. Just took the thrill of it completely. Plus, the entire system is fucked up.

In any case, Portugal will likely lose against Belgium because from what I've seen, Poland had better chances then them through the course of the game. Playing two games into ET is taxing after long season, and even if they end up in Final I can't see them winning against Germany/France/Italy.

I hated the day Greece won against these guys, I would hate if they repeat it themselves.

blaugrana1987

them beating croatia is the biggest surprise ever

I knew they will beat us. Had we played with Italy and Germany I would have given us bigger chance. Seriously, we have positive difference with both of them and we are not really scared playing with big teams.

As soon as I saw how Santos fielded that team, and how our stupid coach answered, I knew we are in for tough fight until penalties where even if they happened we would have lost against team shooting this well.

hulinat

And who will win the Ballon d´or? Ronaldo is still the favorite.

Messi won La liga, Copa del rey, and made it the final in copa america and was the best player of the tournament.
Ronaldo only has CL and hes been absolute shit in the euros. Portugal hasnt even won a single game. How can he possibly win the ballon dor?

gasgas

now i got my chance to vote for Portugal
We hate them but they are winning this

they dont even need to be good,
they will win it Chelsea style

Renato Sanchez man of the match
Cristina MVP
Pepe Best defender
:cry:

Home of Barca Fans