• Sweden

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Croatia

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters

Caramel

France simply can't lose this. If they do they should be ashamed tbh.
France squad is even better than England's, why tf would they lose this. I know Deschamps is terrible and incompetent but come on now.

I'm only an immigrant here, but i still like France and feel some kind of attachment, so i'm cheering hard for them to win. Allez la France! :)

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
France isn´t really weaker then Italy imo.

France is certainly better on the paper but, how to say... Italy is a Team and France is about individuals only, weak mentaly, which makes Italy better than france imo. If we reach semis, i am afraid of a Brazil - Germany remake.

Caramel

Yeah the french players are mentally so...weak and poor when playing for the NT. It's so crazy.
France consistenly churns out some of the biggest talents in every single position. The fact they're doing so poorly with such talent all over the pitch pisses me off.
Shit managers on top of that too, isn't helping at all. Smh.

Messi983

Those penalties yesterday. :worthy: One of the funniest things I've ever seen. Probably because I don't like either team and didn't care who will lose. :lol:

Zaza's penalty miss vs. Germany

[gfy]SoulfulAgreeableAplomadofalcon[/gfy]

Reminds me of this...

Excited-Dog-Carrying-Newspaper.gif

:lol:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Honestly though.. to get it to 120 minutes with Giaccherini, Sturaro and Parolo in midfield :lol: like the reserves upon reserve upon reserves

Marchisio8

Banned
Honestly though.. to get it to 120 minutes with Giaccherini, Sturaro and Parolo in midfield :lol: like the reserves upon reserve upon reserves

Bologna player, Juventus reserve and a Lazio player :lol:

If Italy had Verratti, De Rossi and Marchisio. Germany would have been blown away.

Icarium

Lifestealer
It is amazing how every thing that happens in the tournament is linked to Portugal and CR by barcaforum. Some player gets suspended, everything is very easy for Portugal now. Some team loses oh very easy for Portugal now. It is toxic.

hardyboy

#El11 de #FRA Lloris, Sagna, Umtiti, Koscielny, Evra, Pogba, Sissoko, Matuidi, Payet, Griezmann y Giroud #EURO2016

Pablo Escobar

It is amazing how every thing that happens in the tournament is linked to Portugal and CR by barcaforum. Some player gets suspended, everything is very easy for Portugal now. Some team loses oh very easy for Portugal now. It is toxic.

If it Portugal's fault they got only 1 suspended player and it doesn't look bad without Carvalho for them?

Ramsey should've thought about it, no yellow = no suspension in case he picks one up in semis.

Home of Barca Fans