• Sweden

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Croatia

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters

Yannik

Anybody noticed while Buffon was following the ball when kick is about to be taken , Neuer just dives to either side's , anybody who is clever enough will blast Neuer's ego by burying it in to middle

Buffon was waiting for pens to be taken, that's why he often guessed right but only reached the shot once. This can be an option for gks, but it's not a "better" of safer option, as we saw. Neuer was picking sides, Pelle for example was taunting him and gestured to him that he would dip him now, then missed. Bonucci repeated his previous penalty and Neuer had the corner guessed in both cases. Italy was safe when they shot down the middle, but they knew that they ahd to pick sides at some point to not make it too obvious, and there they got outsmarted.
I remember people were absolutely pissed about Oblak because he basically did the opposite.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
France is a weak team, France has no chance vs Germany.

France - Iceland will be 50/50. I won't be surprised if France lose tomorrow.

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
i have a feeling portugal will somehow make it to the final.

that would be pretty shitty football wise (life's unfair) but I trust either france, or certainly Germany, would beat them. the way i see it, the tournament is Germany's to lose

Flavius

I think France will meet today the strongest side until now...Didn`t dominate any match until now, winning very hard in all. I`ll say 1-1 and penalties, and probably they will qualify. Iceland players are crazy, will be very hard for france.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
I think France will meet today the strongest side until now...Didn`t dominate any match until now, winning very hard in all. I`ll say 1-1 and penalties, and probably they will qualify. Iceland players are crazy, will be very hard for france.

We can beat them easy but we can lose aswell. France is not a stable team.

My Prediction France 1 - 2 Iceland

Last edited:

xavi_the_Boss

Iceland were the only team that we should have beat in the groupstages.Hungary and Portugal looked better so i was surprised that they beat England.
Don´t think they can do the same tonight.

Home of Barca Fans