Ernesto Valverde

fergus90

I hope he finds a good job. He would do well in Juventus if Pirlo gets sacked.

Can't see Pirlo getting sacked, things seem to be starting to click at Juve for him. Only 4 points off the top now if they win their game in hand and close to the Copa Italia final.

BarcaOG

Banned
Imagine hating a manager so much that you cant ever stop complaining about him.

Well, no: I don't care about EV. But you'll notice that every once in a while a member of the (infinitesimally small) EV cult (Messigician or his clone account Katarina) will resurrect this thread by making a grossly misinformed comment abut how EV 'would have done things differently' or 'better'. Because EV was such a shit-loser manager, architect of our most humiliating ever defeats (I attribute the 8-2 to EV's legacy and CL-losing mentality) I feel compelled to remind everyone that EV was the root cause of all our footballing woes.

Messigician

Well, no: I don't care about EV. But you'll notice that every once in a while a member of the (infinitesimally small) EV cult (Messigician or his clone account Katarina) will resurrect this thread by making a grossly misinformed comment abut how EV 'would have done things differently' or 'better'. Because EV was such a shit-loser manager, architect of our most humiliating ever defeats (I attribute the 8-2 to EV's legacy and CL-losing mentality) I feel compelled to remind everyone that EV was the root cause of all our footballing woes.

Deluded

Morten

He wasn't.
Also, the fact that you attribute 8-2 to EV just expose that your feelings overrides everything else when it comes to this coach.

EV made winning league titles so easy that you guys felt entitled to them, well, looks like two coaches in a row are about to fail in doing that.

Not so easy now, eh?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans