Ernesto Valverde

Sailor Mars

What IF our team is SO BAD that 3:0 defeats in Europe is the best we can get?

I know, we should aim for better, but you can't get anything better from this roster.

Remove Messi and our team is worse than in Gaspart's era.

I seriously think that we won't even win La ligas for a few years.

This team is so, so, so, so bad.

Then Valverde is a retard for not being able to adjust in the 2nd leg to defend the fluky 3 goal leads he lucked into.

Messigician

Then Valverde is a retard for not being able to adjust in the 2nd leg to defend the fluky 3 goal leads he lucked into.

Or go for an away goal and bury the tie?

You know what Iremember?

Umtiti shitting the bed vs Roma

Dembele missing an open goal vs Liverpool to bury the tie 4-0

Rakitic shitting the bed at Anfield

Ter Stegen freezing

BBZ8800

Sorry, I just have to:

"EV is the father of our two biggest humiliations in a history."

He leaves, we get humiliated even twice as hard.

Lol.

Maybe it wasn't all his fault?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Sorry, I just have to:

"EV is the father of our two biggest humiliations in a history."

He leaves, we get humiliated even twice as hard.

Lol.

Maybe it wasn't all his fault?

Not completely his fault but he let the team stagnate for two seasons and amigos run the show. We are this bad due to his two seasons as well, it is a snowball effect.

Tackle

valverde-leave-barcelona-130120-01.jpg

He knew. Thank you mister. :worthy:

Only realized how great of a manager you were after you left. Losing on away goals and by one goal on aggregate is considered a "humiliation." You leave and we go trophyless and lose by a margin of 6 in the CL.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This all started with him at Roma. He should have been sacked right there with a rebuild starting. If not in Roma then definitely post Anfield, but nothing happened.

So don't come here with the revisionism where he is portrayed as some hero. He was never the right option or a solution to anything, but also never *the* problem.

BBZ8800

To recapitulate:
1. During Lucho's last 18 Months, we were 15 points behind Real Madrid
2. We lost Neymar in a summer of 2017
3. With a weakened squad, EV wins 2 La ligas and almost turns us into invincibles in his first season
4. He loses 3:0 and 4:0 in a CL, the same as Lucho in his last season (Psg and Juve)
5. Called as the biggest cancer in Barca's history.
"No one can be worse than him.
Our team will fly after him.
I want my Barca back"
= usual comments
6. He gets fired, Barca ends trophyless for the first time in 12 years and experiences the biggest CL humiliation in their history.

Too many "coincidences", imo.

Seriously, this is the worst Barca team since early 2000s.
EV managed to turn this horrible team into a team who was actually able to win some trophies.

Thanks, mister.

JamDav1982

Barca were fucke under EV as well.

The issue is amigos being indulged and whole tactics/approach of team training etc being tailored to suit them.

EV indulged them. Even if better coach than Setien he needed to go and should have happened sooner with more radical changes than just him.

Richard.H

As always BBZ twisting the stats to fit his need. EV lost 3-0 in a match where we won convincingly in the first leg and were the better team in almost every position. EV also lost 4-0 in a match where we were 3 up on aggregate!!

Comparing that to the Juve and Atletico matches of Lucho is downright insane. We lost honorably in both 16 and 17

BBZ8800

Comparing that to the Juve and Atletico matches of Lucho is downright insane. We lost honorably in both 16 and 17

We lost honorably in 16 and 17:
1. because in 2016 Lucho didn't manage to score against AM in 11 vs 11 at home.
We won 2:1 vs 10 men.
So, he couldn't lose 4:0 since AM needed only 1 goal, yet they still won 2:0.
You could say that EV's team at least managed to win comfortably at home in 11 vs 11 (fine, only to lose in the 2nd leg, but...)
2. in 2017, Lucho again couldn't lose 3:0 in the 2nd leg because he played at home in the 2nd leg.
Imagine Psg tie if we would have played at home in the first leg.
We would have probably won 1:0 or 2:0, only to lose 3-4:0 in the 2nd leg.

Imo, it is unfair to say that these problems started under EV.
Look at the true face of this team tonight.
We are the team since 2013 (except 2015) who can concede 3-8 goals against anyone, the only difference is that we played against a defensive minded AM in 2014 and 2016, so we didn't concede 3-4-5-8 like against attacking minded teams like Psg, Juve, Roma, Liverpool, Bayern.

This team is a disgrace on away KO matches.
Especially if the 2nd match is away.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
We just got handed one of the most disgusting humiliation I have ever seen. And you are sitting here stanning and going full revisionist for Valverde @BBZ. Im speechless.

Are you a Barca fan or a Valverde fan ?

Home of Barca Fans