Ernesto Valverde

FinBarcelonafan

clueless manager, a bunch of has-been seniors putting in the minimum effort required and we sit atop the group.. this is set up perfectly for the most embarrassing CL exit in the clubs history. Rome, we thought was the lowest of the low, then Valverde blessed us with Anfield.. maybe this year we'll get to enjoy a 7-0 Bayern style drubbing

True. Next February/March we will see a replay of previous two years.

El Gato

Villarato!
These type of Valverde fans are that type that have a good idea of jumping of a high building , you try to convince them that it's a very bad idea and explain why, they don't listen to you in the end.

They proceed to jump of a building breaking both of their legs and arms , ribs , brain injured and shit like that , needing a few months of recovery.

After those months of recovery they come back to you saying :

,,hahaha you fucking loser , i didn't die jumping from that building , you we're wrong all along you moron "

And then they go jump again and die.

So basically a Brexiteer?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So basically a Brexiteer?

What do you mean bro. Brexit is great for the United Kingdom. They'll become a superpower again soon with their amazing NHS that will save a shitload of money.

My bro Boris got it.

serghei

My bro Valverde will soon make it 3/3 shit performances in CL groups vs Inter on Meazza. And wait until the knockouts begin.

El Gato

Villarato!
What do you mean bro. Brexit is great for the United Kingdom. They'll become a superpower again soon with their amazing NHS that will save a shitload of money.

My bro Boris got it.

We can continue this elsewhere. Or not. But I have to note how remarkable it is to read the comments of the Tackle-type lemons utterly confused by Rees-Mogg backing the same deal they considered to be a turd under May's governance :lol:

EV is a lad. Give him time and he'll deliver the treble!

DonAK

My bro Valverde will soon make it 3/3 shit performances in CL groups vs Inter on Meazza. And wait until the knockouts begin.

It it what it is.

26239233_1595169320591150_409635570899070950_n.jpg

DonAK

Those "it is what it is" statements are giving me PTSD.

I guess you didn't read Valverde's comments just now when he said he expected a game like this and while winning comfortably would be nice, this is the Champions League.

soul24rage

I guess you didn't read Valverde's comments just now when he said he expected a game like this and while winning comfortably would be nice, this is the Champions League.

When you think this guy can't get any lower, he somehow finds a way to do it. DonVerde

serghei

I guess he didn't see our rivals in CL smashing teams 4-0 or 4-1 or 5-0 this week away from home. :lol:

DonAK

Barcelona right now are the Green Bay Packers under Mike McCarthy or Golden State Warriors under Mark Jackson.

Both teams need some new pieces, but for the most part, the right pieces have always been there to make a Championship run, but their coaching reached a ceiling which led to both teams underperforming or stagnating.

Both coaches didn't have a clue what accountability meant either. Mike kept his poor position coaches and didn't utilize his offensive players, his Running Backs in particular, very well.

While Mark Jackson thought he was motivating his team by pitting players against each other and throwing holy water on Steph Curry's injured ankles and making him jump up and down to show people he's not injured as modern medicine wanted everyone to believe.

serghei

Don't know who those teams are, but I wanted to say Barca under Valverde is like Matthew McConaughey doing cheesy rom coms back in the late 00's.

Valverde's Barcelona in the Champions League is what Ghosts of Girlfriends Past is to Matthew McConaughey's career.

Last edited:

DonAK

The dressing room is apparently mad according to the press.

Ohhhhhhhhh they're mad. What are they gonna do now. Lose 8-0 vs Liverpool this season?

Home of Barca Fans