Ernesto Valverde - V1

cro-man

This guy wont leave as long their is strong support. He is the best puppet they can imagine. He has no power not over the board and not over the players. There is a reason why the players love him despite loosing cl 2 times in the worst way there is. Rakitic busquets suarez and co. can play shit as much as they want and still they are set. Rakitic was the most used player says it all:lol: I would be glad with the coach as well knowing i am set for life despite being shit.

raskolnikov

Has he actually apologized for Anfield and the terrible football by now? Or just the it is what is, board and players back me so screw the fans...

abbbs97

Club is a total mess right now.
The reason why we heard early yesterday that Fuckverde is leaving is because several directors inside the club leaked this fake info on purpose to put pressure on Bartomeu.
I just dont understand why ONLY Barto supports this manager when probably everyone else is against him. Bartoshit is the root of the problem.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
As long as the criminals are running this club We will go nowhere. Can't wait till we solidify our position as a mid table club.

Home of Barca Fans