Ernesto Valverde - V1

BBZ8800

How is Shitverde not embarrassed? Motherfuckers skin is thicker than a rhino's.

All our previous managers showed some integrity and honor. This fucker is a parasite.

This is not defending EV.
But think about it this way:
He is getting a few Millions per year.
He knows that no big club will ever hire him after Barca.
Also, papers said: if EV resigns himself, he won't get paid the money for the 3rd season.
If Barto sacks him, EV will get the money.

Now, honestly, if you were in EV's shoes and if you were fine with sacking, would you resign and lose a lot of money or wait for a sacking?

I mean, why doesn't Busi have a dignity?
He plays like a tree lately and he is earning 10-15m Net, right?
He won't "resign".
Young Frenkie will earn 10m Net, a sign on fee and money for his manager.
Frenkie didn't give up from money for his manager.
De Ligt is asking 10-15m for Raiola.
De Ligt is not willing to give up from any money.

I mean, how is it alright for Frenkie and De Ligt to milk our club as much as possible and not to back away from their requirements, even though a whole career is infront of them and they will earn another 100-150m Net in their career?
And yet, an old man EV, who is surely not rich as these kids and who knows that this is his last lucrative contract in his life, is supposed to give up from 2-5m (or whatever the number is)?

I am not defending EV now.
Just saying from a human/employee point of view.
That's a lot of money.

If Barto could pay 100-200m to Neymar, his dad and their dog.
If Busi is earning 15m for nothing.
If kids from Ajax will be getting 10-12m Net and 10m for their managers...
Well, f off Barto then, pay the money to the old man EV and find a new coach.

It is not about dignity.
Why should EV lose his money?
Barto needs to sack him.
EV won't go.

Last edited:

Judoman

Now, honestly, if you were in EV's shoes and if you were fine with sacking, would you resign and lose a lot of money or wait for a sacking?

Almost nobody would. I don t blame him for not resigning.
The club executives should do their job and make the though decision, which in this case
would also be the popular one. And the right one. If few seniors protest, they can also sell one or two of them, which would also be the right decision.

El Gato

Villarato!
Not, it is not like we said we were going to fire him and then retracted it. Just some bullshit Catalan sports journalists making a fool out of everyone, including themselves. Has nothing to do with the club.

It’s everything to do with it. Journos wouldn’t write it if somebody hasn’t leaked unchecked info. Basically comedy club who doesn’t control their employees very well. Much like RM pre-2014 where every piece of news landed with the press from the dressing room and the GM offices.

Might even be that Barto had it leaked on purpose to find out who the snitch is. But he’s not that smart, so probably not.

Messigician

❗️The decision has already made by President Bartomeu. Valverde will be the coach of FC Barcelona next season. [CatRadio]

It's official EV is staying.

BarçaBarça

❗️The decision has already made by President Bartomeu. Valverde will be the coach of FC Barcelona next season. [CatRadio]

It's official EV is staying.

Okay, by Bartomeu, but what about the rest of the board? All know that Bartomeu supports Valverde, it was the growing majority of the others boardmembers that were interesting :thinking:

delancey

IT’S OFFICIAL FOLKS! Catalan Radio said so. Lol.

You may well be right in saying so, but the tiny bit of optimism and hope still left in me is using the fact that the club hasn't released an official statement yet showing support for Valverde continuing on next season.

pepi

Im guessing they are searching for replacement and only after they have someone for certainty they will announce Valverdes departure. At least i hope thats the case.

MTL_Barca

The shitshow that is Barca these days will continue at least until 2021 elections. We can only hope there will be a good candidate to end the Rosell/Barto/friends era once and for all.

It just sucks that Messi will be 34 by that time :(

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I've said in another part of the forum but i'll repeat myself, i think Valverde should leave but barça's problems go far beyond that, the board is incompetent, the squad is flawed and a large part of the fans have a toxic and entitled attitude.

Didn't know that Jordi Alba is on Barcaforum.

Devils

This is stunning.

I don't think I will ever see a single individual destroy an entire club and also be completely TEFLON status.

Amazing time to be alive. Incredible and I will remember this forever. Unreal!

raskolnikov

The shitshow that is Barca these days will continue at least until 2021 elections. We can only hope there will be a good candidate to end the Rosell/Barto/friends era once and for all.

It just sucks that Messi will be 34 by that time :(
Forget about the Messi era. We are already in the winter of his career. There will be no cl anymore. Maybe 1/2 liga’s at best and that will be the end of the greatest player ever. He chooses being confortable with ernie over legacy so no need to feel sorry for him in that regard.

Valverde is a safe la liga choice so they will hope he gets the results to add another one of their friends since they have other business as well as we see with shady transfers and friendlies. Foolish socios dont look past domestic titles anyway. As long as we can trump Madrid.

It wil be a hard crash eventually inthe early 20’s and then try buikd again, hopefully with Xavi.

henias

Not only we got ourselves a fraud, we got a leech with an army of support. :lol: Amazing!

Reddit be Like: Since he can't leave, we should support him!

Home of Barca Fans