Ernesto Valverde - V1

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barca plays tomorrow and noone gives a fuck. Let that sink in.

I'd honestly rather do my laundry.

Fuck you Valverde and Bartomeu. And Messi the "captain".

Messigician

Barca plays tomorrow and noone gives a fuck. Let that sink in.

I'd honestly rather do my laundry.

Fuck you Valverde and Bartomeu. And Messi the "captain".

I care :) the night is darkest right before the dawn. We have De Jong coming in along with Arthur will control the midfield again. All we need is a new coach who prioritizes midfield retention and isn't dependent on Messi

snowy

i bet he'll try to play attacking and less cautious football against valencia to show us that liverpool was "just a bad day"

Might just happen. That's what he did for a single game :lol: last year after the Roma butchery. And it was actually cool to watch! Why on earth did he stop, for the life of me i haven't got the foggiest 「(°ヘ°)

...also i'm out of the loop,why is he called valgreen?

Val => short for Valium. His football will turn you into a narcoleptic & put you to sleep faster than a 5 4 3 2 1 deep zzzzzzzs session with Kevin Stone,

and you wouldn't even be fakin it :fishing:

Green => is Verde in Spanish _ color of spring, freshness and rebirth but woe be our luck, no green matcha with the Valv & we're left with the flip imagery of sickness, chemical hazard and
radioactive leaks :nuke:

You've got The best attacking and creative player in the history of the game, a mega budget dwarfing those of 90%+ of clubs, the prestige of Barca and all that comes with it, and you STILL manage to play scared tactics.

Shizzz izzzz wacka wacka wack!

Last edited:

Howlgrana

This motherf*cker I'm so angry looks like we have to suffer another season of shit football witg Val-merde.

The poster above has it right - next season there needs to be focus on the midfield and ball retention with Arthur and De Jong. Vidal can GTFO seriously. Busi has so much more quality on the ball than Vidal even if he is slow and pass it.

raskolnikov

Vidal has grown on me though. A very hardworking beast that adds something this swuad really lacks. Only one with fire in him.
For a paulinho role he is great. I have more trouble with rakitic and Busquets and their performances at this point.
We need arthur/de jong and one attack minded physical midfielder as our midfield future. That way midfield isnt to weak.

serghei

Vidal has grown on me though. A very hardworking beast that adds something this swuad really lacks. Only one with fire in him.
For a paulinho role he is great. I have more trouble with rakitic and Busquets and their performances at this point.
We need arthur/de jong and one attack minded physical midfielder as our midfield future. That way midfield isnt to weak.

True. A 25 year old Arturo Vidal would have been awesome.

behindbrowneyes

Right now, the only thing worth watching is what Messi is doing on a regular basis. Xavi could bring back the Barça style which right now is only thriving in Manchester under Pep Guardiola.

... who hasn't won a single CL after Barça while coaching very competitive and strong sides. Don't want to say City doesn't play attractive, but Pep's style is obviously more suited to win a league title than winning a CL. Valverde, the same. Zidane, the opposite.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
... who hasn't won a single CL after Barça while coaching very competitive and strong sides. Don't want to say City doesn't play attractive, but Pep's style is obviously more suited to win a league title than winning a CL. Valverde, the same. Zidane, the opposite.
[MENTION=12859]Alik[/MENTION] Valverde the league master is back again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Howlgrana

No, I think part of the difference with Madrid is they prioritized the CL at the expense of La Liga, whereas Bartomeu and EV keep brainlessly saying that the league is the priority. I mean enough is enough. I would take 3rd or 4th in La Liga next season if itmeans Barca win the CL.

Barcilliant

At any top club in the world a manager would be fired after two absolutely shambolic debacles. At Barca the manager has the nerve to say, "It us what it is" 🙄

ronniecro

We have De Jong coming in along with Arthur will control the midfield again. All we need is a new coach who prioritizes midfield retention and isn't dependent on Messi
it's the same as me saying that i've placed an reservation for ferrari and lamborghini and all i need is to win a lottery...

malvolio

No, I think part of the difference with Madrid is they prioritized the CL at the expense of La Liga, whereas Bartomeu and EV keep brainlessly saying that the league is the priority. I mean enough is enough. I would take 3rd or 4th in La Liga next season if itmeans Barca win the CL.

Madrid didn't prioritise the CL, not at the start of the season. First objective for every big club is the league. No one goes "oh let's fuck the league and finish 3-4 so that we can win the CL". Madrid just happened to be contemporary with a Barça side who plays better in the first part of the season so that they had to priorities what's left - the CL.
The CL is a cash cow for football clubs. For the elite qualifying through the groups is very easy, so you are left with 6 games to reach the final. Do you think anyone is foolish enough to just piss the league away so that you're left with 6 games(form, injuries, suspensions, refereeing decisions, maybe a volcano can all influence the outcome) to decide if the season is a failure or not? The CL can be the cherry on top, like in Barça's case, or the only way6to save the season like in Madrid's case.

Home of Barca Fans