Ernesto Valverde - V1

Givenchy

For real Im seeing the same shit as last year after that Roma disaster. Majority went into hiding , then you have a few who stayed trying to shift the narrative. As time goes on a few pop back up and try to downplay the disaster. Here is what I predict will happen next season , after a few good "results" most of the dickheads will be back telling you how great Valverde is and how you are a spoilt fan. This bullshit narrative will ramp up until March with Messi bailing this coward of a coach out and ultimately they wil disappear again after another CL disaster.

we really are becoming like PSG in Europe..

malvolio

heh i think we'd be okay in a final. it seems to be these 2 legged affairs that fuck us

i think we always suffered in KO rounds, even under Pep. sometimes it goes your way, sometimes it doesn't. plus there are many things involved that could influence the outcome.

what is more baffling is the fact that we lost twice in a row to inferior opposition and looked like mugs doing it. no reaction from the players or bench.

henias

Blind support, homogeneous to the same blind parental love some show to their child, is never healthy. Under such circumstance we are spiralling out of control, deeper and deeper into destruction. We should support even when we lose, but this isn't about a mere win or loss, this is something much bigger that has to be eradicated.

If these lunatics can get a job, I'm sure some of us can do it too and even better. If fans are recognising these problems and they aren't, this speaks for itself. Exploiting the foundation laid by our predecessors is despicable, let alone going against our philosophy and everything the club stands for.

Even Madrid suffered but is in a constant desire to rebuild and revamp. Can Messi save us forever? I doubt so, man is a older each year, is so full of hunger this season but is completely shattered year after year. Part of the blame goes to him for passive outlook stance towards our situation, but where would we be without him?

How I wish I could be the guy Messi983 who says we will win a treble year after year, but I'm not delusional. Of course, change wouldn't happen if the fans start being submissive. It all starts somewhere. These guys are in massive debt, even if they have all the backing they need from fans, they will eventually find a way to crumble. Rather than dragging the process, a hard lesson would shed light on the predicament of the club. They would be forced to make massive changes, either that step down because they can no longer survive.

I immediately knew Valverde is an extremely ominous decision made by the club and I haven't been wrong since. There's every reason to be wary of him, which I have been saying for ages but fell to deaf ears. I even got banned for being "overly-critical", but I wouldn't care if I wasn't a Barca fan.

Sad to say I love Barca with my heart, but not with these POS at the helm. I hope they take that tough route and we'll see from there. We are in for the darkest chapter of the club but we shall prevail eventually. What goes around comes around.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
No it's you who is slow of mind. 'winning' the league because our opposition were substantially worse then us not because how great we were isn't being successful, it's called falling forward. In what way can anyone even remotely consider this season a success...
You are a fucking moron, at no time did I say I wanted tika taka back I just want attacking football,it is entertainment after all.
Straw man arguments comparing me wanting us to not win anything for a single season to the total destruction fo the club is as delusional as its gets from valverde zombie retards.
Lose 1 mediocre season to gain potentially 2-4 great seasons is well worth the sacrifice in a few people's opinions.
Longer term strategies you know rather then short term 'success' if you actually want to call it that.

Last edited:

raedkuwait

I cant believe they will let him stay, i cant even look at his face, he will ruin for me the hole of next season if he stay, him suarez raki i just cant stand them any more at all.

jairzinho

Pretty sure we can expect the same dull football next season.
Raki, Busquets, Bob, Suarez automatic starters again no matter what.

He will have the same static listless tactics and hope Messi will bail us out as usual.
Frenkie will have to earn his stripes before getting a starting spot.

xXKonan

I'd like us to always win trophies no matter what.

But if you really want to enact change, a trophyless season for a team like ours will force the board to actually act and instead of laying down and letting stuff deteriorate.

serghei

I'd like us to always win trophies no matter what.

But if you really want to enact change, a trophyless season for a team like ours will force the board to actually act and instead of laying down and letting stuff deteriorate.

It is a very complicated position the one we are in. Odd too.

serghei

Also, it is probably not a coincidence we bottled it big time in Europe exactly in the seasons when we didn't have a serious rival on the domestic front, since Madrid were nowhere to be found in La Liga. The game on Anfield was nothing like we've played against all season in terms of pressure.

Pretty similar to PSG in Ligue 1, except Ligue 1 is like that every season almost.

xXKonan

Funny thing is we will finish with fewer points this season that we won the title vs in Lucho's final season where we finished with 90 points 3 points behind Real who won it with 93.

Alik

Funny thing is we will finish with fewer points this season that we won the title vs in Lucho's final season where we finished with 90 points 3 points behind Real who won it with 93.

Yet Valverde will be praised as a league master.

ronniecro

i bet he'll try to play attacking and less cautious football against valencia to show us that liverpool was "just a bad day"....also i'm out of the loop,why is he called valgreen?

Home of Barca Fans