Ernesto Valverde - V1

kilian

Totally agree with him.
And then retarded cunt Valverde goes into press conference and says "We were concentrated today."
What a blind, deluded moron

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Setien is favourite to be next manager at 2/1 according to oddschecker. Roberto Martinez second and Xavi third. Koeman fourth.

I don’t like any of those choices. Xavi would give the old guard a pass and while he’d play Barca way, he’d be too dogmatic. Setien and Martinez are jokes.

Judoman

Valverde still has good chances to win Copa del Rey. Makes it 4/6 major titles. Thats pretty good.

Sure. But repeating same disasterous event overrides it. Plus there is no upside with him. Barca needs reloading and he is not a coach to do that.

Dinho10

Setien is favourite to be next manager at 2/1 according to oddschecker. Roberto Martinez second and Xavi third. Koeman fourth.

I don’t like any of those choices. Xavi would give the old guard a pass and while he’d play Barca way, he’d be too dogmatic. Setien and Martinez are jokes.

tenor.gif

El Gato

Villarato!

Hahahahahaha the state of this managerial lineup.

Judoman

Fuck this choices. It s to soon for Xavi. Koeman is ok as a plan b option.

To me, there is one clear cut, obvious, no compromises choice. Ten Hag.

George_Costanza

Didn't believe this would happen. Even took some friends for dinner last night, didn't see a second of it.

Can't restore trust after another such loss in a short time.

Should look for another hobby, any of you tried baking, bread making? :coffee:

So let me see if your delusion is cured.

Are we Alaves + Messi?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Hahahahahaha the state of this managerial lineup.

You’re laughing now but you just had lopetegui and solari. Luckily for you zidane decided to come back.

Let’s not forget Madrid will end the year trophyless, and were also pumped in CL.

George_Costanza

Funny that the Liverpool team scored in 54 and 56 minutes in their UCL 2005 final against AC Milan which was labeled the greatest comeback.

Last night comeback, which is greater than comeback vs. Milan, they scored in 54 and 56 minutes too.

Messigician

Spain and Barcelona legend Carles Puyol when asked to comment on Barcelona's shocking exit from the UCL 18/19

"Look this is what happens when a coach doesn't coach when a coach relies on his players natural abilities and talents. When he tells them to go out there and do what they do. As amazing and world class as these players are they need guidance and leadership. They need a coach not a fan boy. "

Ripsta

How is this cunt still in charge? He should be sacked right now, doesn't deserve to go to the CDR final then resign.

Absolutely furious. Two years in a row this moron has made the club look like cunts in the CL. People joked Liverpool will win 4-0, but it's fucking scandalous it happened, went out with a wimper.

Home of Barca Fans