Ernesto Valverde - V1

Catta

The perfect game to give more game time to our youngsters Alena and Miranda, and what does the coward do, he waits fucking 70 min for his first sub, and doesn't even give a minute to our youngsters. Please leave this club.

shadows

Dumb subs.. Up 4-0 and making subs after 70 minutes is just plain stupid... And again not giving chance to promising youngsters in a match pretty much won..instead playing Denis and Munir ffs..

Positives: Rakitic was subbed off.. Must have been quite a tear inducing moment when he made that decision

Givenchy

The perfect game to give more game time to our youngsters Alena and Miranda, and what does the coward do, he waits fucking 70 min for his first sub, and doesn't even give a minute to our youngsters. Please leave this club.

Alena? Miranda? what about fucking Malcom. i cant fault todays approach but bringing on Denis was a brainfart.. Munir the less said the better

Raketa10

I hope Alena gets some minutes against Tottenham. Messi, Rakitic, Pique, Busi and Alba need to be rested on Tuesday.

Cule4life

The Culest
Suarez straight back into the lineup- Check

Subs before 70th minute? What are those?- Check

Dembele the first one to be subbed- Check

Subs Rakitic but trolls the fans and has the last laugh by subbing him with Dennis- Check

No playing time for Alena at 4-0- Check

Givenchy

[MENTION=17924]Catta[/MENTION] [MENTION=22463]Joan Laporta[/MENTION]

just realized, forgot about the midweek game, fair enough and my bad on that one. (I don't think he'd of came on anyway sadly)

still I really cant see any point in bringing Denis as he'll likely leave in the summer. Alena needs game time

khaled_a_d

I hope Alena gets some minutes against Tottenham. Messi, Rakitic, Pique, Busi and Alba need to be rested on Tuesday.

IIRC we have to start at least 7 players from those who started against PSV (for fair play reasons)
So one of those will have to start, luckily Suarez didn't play

Edit:To stop this from being the most quoted barca post of all time, Andresito has done some search and corrected it

OK, so last year City against Basel in the knockouts.
City won 0-4 away. In the return leg only Gündogan and Bernardo Silva started, the rest were rested.

An example in the group stages, from 2016/17 season.
We had secured first place. Vs Gladbach only Mascherano, Gomes and Messi started from the previous game against Celtic.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans