Ernesto Valverde - V1

xXKonan

Don't even consider giving him a new contract.

No point in giving him funds anymore considering he doesn't even know how to use what he has in the first place. There's no foundation for a good system in place and we are relying so much on individual brilliance to win us.

He has done nothing at this point to quell people's concerns.

serghei

I could write a post containing 10.000 words about the problems of this team. But sometimes, all you need is: :lol:

It's just funny.

FCBfan22

The buble bursted. Hopefully he packs soon.

Questionable things about Valverde:
-Why play Vermaelen as LB, since you can go Bob-Semedo at FB's
-Is Pique unbenchable?
-Why is the midfield trio less and less compact?
-Why playing Dembele on the left again, while Suarez is benched
-When will he pack his things?

FinBarcelonafan

well I am not going to rage on him, but I'm just going to say man needs to coach more off the ball movement and make us more direct. Dembele, Messi, Rakitic, Coutinho could barely make passes so they resorted to cross-field passes all game. maybe leganes just way too good at defending.

also we seem to be struggling a lot in away games so far..

Thank you. Off the ball movement is our big problem.

CatalinR10

dude has the keys to a bugatti but is too afraid to even take a look at it out the window.

Shitiest coach we had since I can't even remember when .

Next time we go down 1 goal I'll immediatelly turn off the tv.

Last season in these circumstances we would have scored due to Messi's brilliance or an own goal or whatever but now his luck ran out.

I'd even rather have Mourinho as our coach than him.

We sent out Gomes and Arda out but kept the biggest flop in the team.

I have no problem losing when the other team is better but to lose while playing like this is unnacceptable.

Devils

October y'all.

DoC5WwtXUAYzGS1.jpg

serghei

:valverde:

We knew it was going to be a hard game, because teams fight twice as hard against Barcelona. Playing here is not easy. Yes it's a small stadium but every team in La Liga is very tough and every game is a challenge.

We have to keep improving and take it each game at a time. I always said La Liga is not won or lost in october. Like last year, this year the fight will be until the end. We need to win the next game and we will be back. Season has just started.

Pique error? We win as a team and we lose as a team. Gerard is one of our best players and he has my full confidence.

First0

I just feel so drained from watching this Barca, can't put into words my disgust with the way we play. He simply must be sacked if we are to salvage something from this season, cuz in a month we'd be out of reach of RM.

Home of Barca Fans