Ernesto Valverde - V1

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Losing to the bottom of the table, a team that had only 1 point, how low can we sink?

Valverde is Valverde but I am starting to think we are simply not that good anymore, falling out of the top. Our midfield is so weak. Our defense is atrocious. What is left? A Barca in name only.

Givenchy

culmination of stars agining and EV being EV. i said at the time, we NEED a manager who can squeeze the last bit of motivation from our aged golden generation. this looks like a team who have no idea what they're doing basically going out on the pitch doing their own thing

Vilarrubi

This should have happened MULTIPLE times last season... he just got lucky as fuck with Messi bailing him out etc.

#VALVERDEOUT

Donatello

Losing to the bottom of the table, a team that had only 1 point, how low can we sink?

Valverde is Valverde but I am starting to think we are simply not that good anymore, falling out of the top. Our midfield is so weak. Our defense is atrocious. What is left? A Barca in name only.

We lost to leganes, a bottom team, only reason would be the tactics and the XI's chemstry.

This team needs direction, its doesn't lack in talent imo.

George_Costanza

giphy.gif

Cule4life

The Culest
Luck ran out finally. A penny for your thoughts Valverde fanboys? Inb4 BBZs essay on rotations being responsible for the defeat.

Guys how about Allegri? He can be convinced to come here

Laplacian

well I am not going to rage on him, but I'm just going to say man needs to coach more off the ball movement and make us more direct. Dembele, Messi, Rakitic, Coutinho could barely make passes so they resorted to cross-field passes all game. maybe leganes just way too good at defending.

also we seem to be struggling a lot in away games so far..

Devils

Barcelona's squad is fine.

It's this rigid, mundane, slow and uninspired football that is ruining it. Also the mentality of the players seem to mirror that of the uninspired football.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Not a worthy Barca manager.

Plays nearly the same XI in each match, which halts other players' development.
Match subs are too late, & are predictable.
Rotates very rarely.
Doesn't trust new players, not even knows how to handle them.
Overuses the veterans too much, which results in the main players burning out early.
Doesn't give youth a chance.
Seems clueless at times, maybe because he doesn't have the mentality of a Barca level coach.
Doesn't have a voice.

This Barca plays some of the most boring football I've seen in years. Earlier, I used to tolerate/defend it because it was working somehow, but now it seems all too predictable, slow and uninspiring & the results aren't that great either.

If our players are burning out by the end of September, we have quite a lot more things to worry about.

Home of Barca Fans