Ernesto Valverde - V1

Leong157

That lusty dream of winning a Cl with Oriol , Alena , Cucerla , Miranda, Puig along with Messi and Roberto this season :lol: . Wow . Ev you fraud ,don't destroy our greatest generation of academy kids

Of course we can't win the CL with these kids. Emotions aside, as time goes by, good player will be harder to buy and teams will likely less willing to sell. We should focus on our youth.

RMU ReBorn

all of them no, but i want many of these kids to be progressively integrated. Carles aleña should have already played a few league matches when it was clear we were going to win. Juan Miranda should replace Alba this year and Puig start playing in cup games and next year integrate him for real because the kid is world class material. The problem is that this board and this manager don't have any plan for what to do with the amazing gold mine they have.

with Pep Barça won everything with him promoting two players to the main team. Busquets and Pedro. Crazy right...

Laporta, they will surely train with the main squad, but they need to play. have minutes on the field, play with the better, stronger players, make mistakes, that's the only way they will evolve.

Cruyff died two years ago and it seems his legacy, work and dreams for barça died with him. really sad.
Pep can afford to promote Busi and pedro because they had xavi , Iniesta ,Messi at the peak of their career . EV don't have such players apart from 31 year old Messi . Pep didn't promote Pedro in his first season , neither did he gave starting role to Busi . it was Yay toure who started for Barca . So Pep didn't showed much guts despite having puyol and two euro winning midfielders along with peak messi

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Apparently he says this team is not enough. He wants a another midfielder and a left-back.

Why doesn't he pack his stuff and goes to a team that buys him the toys he wants? This guys will destroy one of the best La masia generation ever.

In 2 years how many promotions from Barça B to the main squad did we have? Ffs, all clubs envy La masia and do their best to buy our players but this stupid board and coach are always underestimating the cantera.

It's all good my guy, if EV doesn't win CL, he's a dead man walking.

henias

That lusty dream of winning a Cl with Oriol , Alena , Cucerla , Miranda, Puig along with Messi and Roberto this season :lol: . Wow . Ev you fraud ,don't destroy our greatest generation of academy kids

Apparently u have become fcking retarded. I doubt anyone wants a team full of youngsters and that is unrealistically impossible. Keep that to yourself. There's definitely some talents that can be worked on, not neglecting them completely nor throw them in the CL.

RMU ReBorn

Apparently u have become fcking retarded. I doubt anyone wants a team full of youngsters and that is unrealistically impossible. Keep that to yourself. There's definitely some talents that can be worked on, not neglecting them completely nor throw them in the CL.
Only fucking retards will abuse board and manager for not promoting 16-17 year olds in the very first season, when the first objective was to regain lost momentum after a trophyless season and Neymar's departure . This Season hasn't even started yet

henias

Only fucking retards will abuse board and manager for not promoting 16-17 year olds in the very first season, when the first objective was to regain lost momentum after a trophyless season and Neymar's departure . This Season hasn't even started yet

We get it, EV is a saviour and even greater than Pep. Neymar left and the whole Barcelona is crumbling like no tomorrow. Shitty signings this summer. We should have spent 300 mil every season for EV to succeed. But still no Xavi Iniesta. Current La Masia is garbage.

Without Xavi, Iniesta, any achievement by EV will be the greatest of all time even winning the Copa. If he loses, he is still the greatest bcos he doesnt have Xavi and Iniesta. And guess what, even in the next century, Xavi or Iniesta wont be here. So what's the point really? You can keep dragging the same argument back and forth we still have to play without Xavi, Iniesta. Life goes fcking on.

At this point, you are becoming incredibly repetitive and petty little girl in this thread. Keep trolling. You are right, season havent even started yet and you are already making shitty ass comparisons.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
At this point, you are becoming incredibly repetitive and petty little girl in this thread. Keep trolling. You are right, season havent even started yet and you are already making shitty ass comparisons.

Funny, I'd thought you were speaking of yourself. Every post of yours reeks of negativity about Valverde and you've been going on and on about it.
So tedious.

Tekkers

Funny, I'd thought you were speaking of yourself. Every post of yours reeks of negativity about Valverde and you've been going on and on about it.
So tedious.

he's one of the most objective posters on this site when it comes to valverde. this'll be the season in which we'll see valverde exposed for the average manager he truly is

BarçaBarça

he's one of the most objective posters on this site when it comes to valverde. this'll be the season in which we'll see valverde exposed for the average manager he truly is

And you will love to see our team crash and burn, just to say 'I told you so', right?
Don't get your hopes up, I think we will play better than last year.

Ascom

Pep can afford to promote Busi and pedro because they had xavi , Iniesta ,Messi at the peak of their career . EV don't have such players apart from 31 year old Messi . Pep didn't promote Pedro in his first season , neither did he gave starting role to Busi . it was Yay toure who started for Barca . So Pep didn't showed much guts despite having puyol and two euro winning midfielders along with peak messi

Doesn't matter if they are starters or not, i want youngsters promoted and with real time in the league. About Busquets, that season he made 41 games... Pedro less true, but he made 13 games. If Puig plays 13 games this season i'm going to be a happy man, but the idiot didn't even put Aleña last year when the league was won... Meanwhile in City, last season, Brahim Diaz with 18 and Phil Foden with 17 played 8 games each in the Premier and champions league.

I just want a manager that gives meaningful opportunities to this amazing generation and if not the board needs to force him to do so and not buy every toy he wants. And don't Forget we already lost Jordi Mboula, Eric Garcia and Sergio Gomez.

The best of our youngsters need to be promoted and play when they have 18/19/20 years max. Otherwise they will stagnate. They need to play with and against the best, that's the only way they can evolve. Carles Aleña is going to complete 21 years old this season and he barely played for the first team and i don't see him playing with Rakitic, Arthur, Coutinho, Vidal and maybe even Sergi Roberto or Rafinha. I'm not even putting André Gomes in the equation who Valverde put several times last season instead of Aleña....

khaled_a_d

Not only that, Pep came from B team, Busquets and Pedro were his students already when he took over, even Thiago played under him in Barca B.

Home of Barca Fans