Ernesto Valverde - V1

RMU ReBorn

Should give half his salary to Messi for bailing him out every match.
Pep should have done that after losing every away match in Cl . Messi has literally dragged him out of woods and made him relevant in europe and still is his biggest achievement in Europe . Mourinho was right . Any manager with Messi can do wonders . So yeah that logic works for Pep as well

Pep should have done that after losing every away match in Cl . Messi has literally dragged him out of woods and made him relevant in europe and still is his biggest achievement in Europe . Mourinho was right . Any manager with Messi can do wonders . So yeah that logic works for Pep as well

Only person on this forum who has been consistently reasonable.

RMU ReBorn

A Manager with No balls lead a shambolic club like Espanyol to Europa final . Ended Bilbao's trophy drought and finished in top 7 for 4 seasons. Look were Bilbao is right now . I don't know what should he do to earn more balls ? . Playing suicidal football in Cl knockouts like Man city ?

Only person on this forum who has been consistently reasonable.
Don't know if you were sarcastic or not . I just hate these idealists and so called purists . They never understand that this team is under transition and can never play breath taking brand of football with the midfield we have . Pique who bleeds blaugrana every time he steps up to play Rm , said for the first time he felt inferior to them after losing Super cup . Neymar left and whole of footballing fraternity was laughing at us and people were busy campaigning for Ratmou's resignation . Our club was in shambles . Ev has fixed that and has just rewritten domestic record which some mighty purists couldn't do in the past . Some people behave like this club was formed in 2009 and that should be the only brand of football we should play . Ev has made players like Rakitic , Alba relevant again understanding their strengths and weaknesses has given busi a breathing space with his 442 set up , after getting isolated and slaughtered on counters in Lucho's last season . Has done lot of good things . Unfortunately so many genius tactician's of this forum are busy finding the holes and cracks in his set up . Somebody tell them that Real played cancerous football back in 2016 and won that Cl . Years later nobody is gonna give two fucks to the brand of football Real played. All it matters would be Real won three Cl's in 4 years . I don't want us to go fucking trophyless every season . Play whatever brand of football with the resources available . Stay relevant till Messi and Busi is there and pick up from there

Last edited:
Don't know if you were sarcastic or not . I just hate these idealists and so called purists . They never understand that this team is under transition and can never play breath taking brand of football with the midfield we have . Pique who bleeds blaugrana every time he steps up to play Rm , said for the first time he felt inferior to them after losing Super cup . Neymar left and whole of footballing fraternity was laughing at us and people were busy campaigning for Ratmou's resignation . Our club was in shambles . Ev has fixed that and has just rewritten domestic record which some mighty purists couldn't do in the past . Some people behave like this club was formed in 2009 and that should be the only brand of football we should play . Ev has made players like Rakitic , Alba relevant again understanding their strengths and weaknesses has given busi a breathing space with his 442 set up , after getting isolated and slaughtered on counters in Lucho's last season . Has done lot of good things . Unfortunately so many genius tactician's of this forum are busy finding the holes and cracks in his set up . Somebody tell them that Real played cancerous football back in 2016 and won that Cl . Years later nobody is gonna give two fucks to the brand of football Real played. All it matters would be Real won three Cl's in 4 years . I don't want us to go fucking trophyless every season . Play whatever brand of football with the resources available . Stay relevant till Messi and Busi is there and pick up from there

I was not sarcastic. I don't like sarcasm and shits like that to be honest.

snowy

As I said in chat I am affraid that a manager like Valverde can’t win a CL. He simply has no balls.

It was a good game yesterday, specially the 1st half and not as Messi-centric as some stated. It was cool to see a bunch of players take shots at goal, even Gomes in the 1st 5 min :thumbsup:

Leganes are no push-overs defensively. They rank 3rd in clean sheets, so 3-1 is pretty good, and that's including squandering 3 or 4 easy chances with only the keeper to beat.

Vermaelen was excellent. Roberto, ever versatile, did well in LB and provided 2 quality crosses. On the right, Sem/Dem seemed to be playing with complete freedom and weren't afraid to take chances.
Raki & Gomes keep improving and gaining more confidence. So what should Valv be doing differently?

Are your issues with his line-ups or tactics? Can't be with his results ;)

serghei

Valverde says he's not happy with the level the team showed in the 2nd half. Maybe they were.... you know.... tired. Considering some of them play almost non-stop. Rakitic for example has played an insane amount of minutes in the last 3 weeks.

MagIX

Don't know if you were sarcastic or not . I just hate these idealists and so called purists . They never understand that this team is under transition and can never play breath taking brand of football with the midfield we have. Pique who bleeds blaugrana every time he steps up to play Rm , said for the first time he felt inferior to them after losing Super cup . Neymar left and whole of footballing fraternity was laughing at us and people were busy campaigning for Ratmou's resignation . Our club was in shambles . Ev has fixed that and has just rewritten domestic record which some mighty purists couldn't do in the past . Some people behave like this club was formed in 2009 and that should be the only brand of football we should play . Ev has made players like Rakitic , Alba relevant again understanding their strengths and weaknesses has given busi a breathing space with his 442 set up , after getting isolated and slaughtered on counters in Lucho's last season . Has done lot of good things . Unfortunately so many genius tactician's of this forum are busy finding the holes and cracks in his set up . Somebody tell them that Real played cancerous football back in 2016 and won that Cl . Years later nobody is gonna give two fucks to the brand of football Real played. All it matters would be Real won three Cl's in 4 years . I don't want us to go fucking trophyless every season . Play whatever brand of football with the resources available . Stay relevant till Messi and Busi is there and pick up from there

And again: only person on this forum who has been consistently reasonable

Unfortunately so many genius tactician's of this forum are busy finding the holes and cracks in his set up

:lol:
I agree, the world is full of misunderstood geniuses.....typical geniuses sitting in an armchair with a beer in hand in front of the tv

Cule4life

The Culest
Yup we should ignore glaring problems in the team as long as we are getting results. You know who else spouts such arguments? Mourinho fans.

What happens when results don't go our way then? Football ain't about one lucky season. We need to build for long term.

Valverde says he's not happy with the level the team showed in the 2nd half. Maybe they were.... you know.... tired. Considering some of them play almost non-stop. Rakitic for example has played an insane amount of minutes in the last 3 weeks.

Valverde is like that that bitchy woman who wonders why she's single.

They never understand that this team is under transition and can never play breath taking brand of football with the midfield we have

We can't play non boring football against Leganes at home with Messi, Suarez and Coutinho? :lol:

:lol:
I agree, the world is full of misunderstood geniuses.....typical geniuses sitting in an armchair with a beer in hand in front of the tv

Yup true geniuses are holier than thous like you passing judgement on others.

Last edited:

RMU ReBorn

Yup we should ignore glaring problems in the team as long as we are getting results. You know who else spouts such arguments? Mourinho fans.

What happens when results don't go our way then? Football ain't about one lucky season. We need to build for long term.

We can't play non boring football against Leganes at home with Messi, Suarez and Coutinho? :lol:
Not with the injury concerns and cl knock outs glaring . There isn't any team in the history that didn't had any loop holes in their system . Not even Sacchi's Milan or Pep's Barca

So from which position should we begin our rebuilding ? . He has given chances to all the players who were bought for the future ( Umtiti , Stegan , Dembele , Coutinho ) . Now the only position left is were Gomes and Paulinho plays . Are you seriously saying that we should be gambling with someone from La masia during the business part of the season . This is his first season at helm and has fixed many things which should have been eradicated quickly . For youth development , purism and mes que un club kinda stuffs, we have another season under him . Right now what we need is a Treble at whatever cost to stay dominant in Europe

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans