Ernesto Valverde - V1

henias

Mourinho style with Iniesta, Dembele, Coutinho, Messi, Suarez at his disposal. And we even want to buy Griezmann lol. So much attacking talent for what? Rot on the bench?

Cule4life

The Culest
>Pray for Messi to have a moment of brilliance

>Park the bus with workhorse XI

The Basque Mou turning us into Chelsea. We have lost the right to complain about other teams parking the bus against us now :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Playing like a relegation team. This is the most uninspiring football that I have seen us played, worse than the Tata era.

Valverde out. Raus raus raus!

serghei

He seems to not understand that Barcelona on Camp Nou is basically forced to play offensive football. Parking the bus is not a viable tactic for this team.

He really is like Mourinho. This is exactly the type of game Mourinho plays. Go in front with a bit of magic from a player than put everyone behind the ball in the 2nd half.

Morten

Barca about to have the best season ever in club football, walking the league like nothing, undefeated, copa already in box, only CL remains. Stop whining, everything is going fantastic for you now.

Cule4life

The Culest
Shit on a stick football. Makes me dread to watch Barca matches. Something which i never thought would happen. Can't imagine paying to see this shite.

Obiaseti

Not fun to watch. It's a good result looking at the table. But I can't say I like how we're playing under him and his team selection. This is entirely subjective of course but personally, I enjoy the spectacle and the game more than the result or trophies if I'm being honest. All I can look forward to now in our games is Messi magic, some nice footwork/passing from Iniesta/Busquets/Raki or a Suarez stunner. In other words individual brilliance. As a collective unit we don't really have much to offer under this guy offensively. I'm sure there are things to appreciate regarding the defensive organization but I'm biased towards attacking football in terms of entertainment value at least.

MagIX

Mourinho style with Iniesta, Dembele, Coutinho, Messi, Suarez at his disposal. And we even want to buy Griezmann lol. So much attacking talent for what? Rot on the bench?

Yes, better 3 points than losing by playing attacking soccer with all the pleyers mentioned.

Raketa10

Barca about to have the best season ever in club football, walking the league like nothing, undefeated, copa already in box, only CL remains. Stop whining, everything is going fantastic for you now.

If you think we don’t care about the type of football we play than you know nothing about Barca. Barca was ALWAYS playing beautiful football and for us that’s as important as wining trophies. Trophies are important, we are playing for them but we simply don’t care only about the result. Since I started folowing football Barca was a synonym for a beautiful football and we are now synonym for a boring unwatchable football. When you have Messi, Coutinho, Suarez, Iniesta, Dembele etc. you simply can not play like this! I will be glad if we win everything this year but I for sure won’t be enjoying in our style of play.

henias

Yes, better 3 points than losing by playing attacking soccer with all the pleyers mentioned.

Nah, we wont lose 3 points. We dominated them even when it was still 0-0. After 1-0, their defence was pretty much non-existent and Gomes manage to fuck up the attack time and time again.

Fact is EV is a coward that just rides on Messi. Nothing too special.

Home of Barca Fans