Eric Garcia (loaned to Girona)

Raketa10

We won't sign anyone. We are incapable of making last minute deals. Umtiti will be our forth choice. We can't even sell Todibo or offload Rafinha. Thank God this is the last transfer window under this horrible board.

Messi983

So as things stand our 4th choice CB is Ramos Mingo.

FDJ or Busi will be emergency CBs before him. Also, Umtiti is still here, he might play a game or two if needed. He likely won't be fit at that time though, probably for the best. :lol:

Raketa10

These idiots couldn't even sign Garcia! They sold Rafinha for 0 and managed to loan Todibo for 2 mil! :rofl1: Few more days and this horrible board will hopefully be gone!

An absolute disaster of transfer window. We don't have a striker and we are left with only 3 CB's. Fucking idiots!

Last edited:

Devils

I always wonder how transfer deadline days end is such disaster for this club lmao.

What exactly does our Sports Management and Sport Director do for the other 364 days of the year?

Messi983

I'm ok, never really wanted him too much and thankfully we didn't want to overpay. Hope we won't sign him next year either, better buy a real defender like Kounde. Yeah, I know he'll be expensive but still worth all the money imo.

Givenchy

I'm ok, never really wanted him too much and thankfully we didn't want to overpay. Hope we won't sign him next year either, better buy a real defender like Kounde. Yeah, I know he'll be expensive but still worth all the money imo.

exactly

this signing just reeks of more Barca dna bullshit

Catta

Getting next season Uapmecano for 42 mil and Garcia for free, would be great improvement to our CBs

Raketa10

I always wonder how transfer deadline days end is such disaster for this club lmao.

What exactly does our Sports Management and Sport Director do for the other 364 days of the year?

They are a bunch of morons, they don't do anything. Since Barto took over we are a laughing stock of Europe. They make the exact same mistakes during every single transfer window. Imagine a situation where City plays hard with their FIFTH CB who will be out of contract in 3 months! We are even unable to sign a player that City doesn't need. :facepalm: What's even worse we are probably the only ones interested in Garcia. Unbelievable things!

We also agreed everything with Depay but they forgot to inform Dembele he needs to go in order to be able to execute the deal. :lol: Consequently, we waited until last couple of hours to inform him we unfortunately can't sign him because Dembele refused to go to United TODAY! :rofl1:

Last edited:

Raketa10

You can't compare Kounde or Upamecano with Garcia. Garcia would probably be a backup while those two would be our best defenders immediately. Problem is every decent club needs to have a backup defenders and we currently have no one except Araujo. What's even worse Pique is 34y old. Unbelievable things! Whit all that in mind, why the fuck did they loan Todibo to Benfica when it was obvious Garcia won't be signed!?

Last edited:

gregorrin10

Getting next season Uapmecano for 42 mil and Garcia for free, would be great improvement to our CBs

You mean Upamecano for 42 mil and someone like Kounde for 50 mil. If there's one area we need to invest heavily in, it's CB. La Masia can't help us there, hasn't been able too ever since Puyol. Need TWO new faces at least in the next 2 years, need to completely overhaul this disaster of a defense, which is lacking leadership and quality, but even more so, that confidence to actually perform and not break down under pressure every time. Pique is gone next summer for sure, Lenglet needs to be bumped at least down to a 3rd choice. Can't believe these two are our main CBs for the season. If it were up to me, I'd actually sell both of them next summer, along with Umtiti. And buy Upamecano and Kounde, keep Araujo as the 3rd option, and Todibo as the 4th.

Same with RB and LB. Got the right idea with Dest, need to do the same on the left, and let Alba go along with Pique (and Busquets of course) next summer. If Messi decides not to renew, all the over 30s players will be pretty much gone anyway. Need to get these horrible weak-minded players, whose mentality got completely and irreparably destroyed by all the European disasters in recent years, OUT! Time for a fresh start. New Board, new manager, new direction, new team. NEW PROJECT!

Porque

There were so many options going around the market for loan+buy option that it is amazing how we ended up with a "Garcia or nothing" scenario.

But that is the MO of this board, there is no B or C options, they will just spend the whole summer chasing one candidate. Incredibly lazy.

Back to Eric Garcia, it is a relatively short sprint to the winter market. I imagine we could reactivate the option at that point. Same with Depay.

For the first half of the season we should survive though.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
There were so many options going around the market for loan+buy option that it is amazing how we ended up with a "Garcia or nothing" scenario.

But that is the MO of this board, there is no B or C options, they will just spend the whole summer chasing one candidate. Incredibly lazy.

Back to Eric Garcia, it is a relatively short sprint to the winter market. I imagine we could reactivate the option at that point. Same with Depay.

For the first half of the season we should survive though.

That is because we literally have no money unless we sell some players. We didn't have the money to pay the asking prices for Garcia, let alone the other CB targets.

Home of Barca Fans