Eric Abidal

MinaFCB

cant wait for him to return,although i have to admit that sylvinho is doing a great job...i didnt expect that he was going to be this good..i'm glad abi was sub against Recre,he said he feels ok and that he is 9/10 prepared now...:p

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Hope he regains his match fitness soon. It's weird as well, Abi and Sly are very different LBs in that you expect Sly to attack all the time and Abi to be a rock but I haven't seen a major change in our style of play, they switch pretty seamlessly. Abi's attacking is also much better this season.

gazza

Fingers crossed he is the last injury this season (discounting Milito).
We need everyone fit for next 12 games :smiley_scared:

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Great game by him tonight. He proved why is he going to be so important for us in cl. He had 1 outstanding tackle and two great dribbles. He stopped everything and only made one minor mistake in taking a freekick...

MinaFCB

Great game by him tonight. He proved why is he going to be so important for us in cl. He had 1 outstanding tackle and two great dribbles. He stopped everything and only made one minor mistake in taking a freekick...

That's right...
p.s.he was especially handsome tonight too...dunno why:)

shadows

His injury was actually a good thing for us...Now we can play Sylvinho in one game and Abidal in the other..that way they are both fit and fresh...

Galning

He wasn't that great IMO. He was decent, but you could clearly see he hadn't played for a long time. But it's good he's back though :smile:

maz

I walk the line
He made a wonderful tackle in the box in the first half. Even better than lucio's in the second half. And he also tracked back in the second half and stole the ball from the bayern player. His only problem was he gave the ball away for toni's missed header. But given that he hasnt played for weeks and weeks it was inevitable it would take him some time to get sharpness back again, but for it to happen so quickly is brilliant.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Such a marked improvement from last season, where almost every cule I knew wanted him out of the club.

Home of Barca Fans