Enzo Fernandez

Temptation

No one insulted you but you keep insulting the forum on which you have +10k posts on multiple accounts.

@Andresito
Was waiting for Catalunatic to come in and go crying about this to the mods. :lol:

Ganging up on a poster and throwing all sorts of personal insults and then weeping infront of the mods playing the innocent victims.

All my posts were based on Football not personal insults. Can't expect anything else from a sidekick like you. Following your masters around like sheep.

It was a normal discussion between Temp and Soul, i dont know why Messi fanboys who support a player more than Barca think they can add something useful in this debate. And as you can see no arguments but personal insults against Temp, like always from the same guys who just repeat the same shit what their friend said one post earlier :lol:
Nothing new. They'll be the one's to start throwing personal insults and then posters like me and OG get banned. You know how it works: the weakest people try to gang up on individuals coz they can't handle simple altercations on their own. :lol:

Temptation

Why so afraid of it then? :lol:

Why is a Messi/Argentina/Miami/PSG/Barca fan stalking a "fake Liverpool fan" he despises all the way to another forum?

Running out of comebacks/Football opinions on a topic and following a poster around until you reach another forum isn't the flex you and your companions think it is. :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why is a Messi/Argentina/Miami/PSG/Barca fan stalking a "fake Liverpool fan" he despises all the way to another forum?

Running out of comebacks/Football opinions on a topic and following a poster around until you reach another forum isn't the flex you and your companions think it is. :lol:

Just need to check one of the Liverpool related threads at redcafe and just like here, blowjob bob is always present there although as a neutral instead :lol:
Literally camping forums of different teams for hours while being a fan of another one.

Sad stuff.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Nothing new. They'll be the one's to start throwing personal insults and then posters like me and OG get banned. You know how it works: the weakest people try to gang up on individuals coz they can't handle simple altercations on their own. :lol:

Don't waste time with them bro, I mean you're making hobbyless people spend all day looking for you on other forums, fans follow his idol ;)

Joan

I swear the last I was on here I read the same discussion about Temptation and Redcafe.

About two years ago :lol:

Jenks

He hasn't been good for Chelsea, but I do think their fans go overboard when talking about how bad he's been.

Home of Barca Fans