Enzo Fernandez

KingLeo10

The only reason the usual suspect is doing backflips to single out hate on Enzo across Chelsea players is due to his Argentine/ Messi association

The GOAT haunts some lads badly :lol:

Temptation

Every man and his dog who watches the Prem is dissing Enzo. Pundits, fans, opposition fans, Football Youtubers, lil children - everyone!

Infact it's only the Messi acolytes who are blindly brown-nosing everything related to Argentina desperately. :lol:

These stupid cunts want us to believe their ignorant brains above the actual Chelsea fans who watch Enzo week in week out and want him to succeed. :lol:

Zero Intellectual capital from the dumbest fanbase on the planet as expected. Still salty that their boy miserably failed in the Uber Eats league. :lol: :lol:

soul24rage

The team includes him. Especially since he missed a clear high xG chance from 4 yards out.
He should have done better with that chance, but that's not his main job.

Again, where is the same energy for players missing chances like these?

GHMneHvXcAAw2lX

GHMTkw1XsAAumxK

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Dont really see many Chelsea fans calling him for a dud or a flop unless they are Chelsea fans like @Temptation is a Liverpool fan - someone who claims he is neutral on redcafe and sucks off players and managers most Pool fans generally dislike :mou:

DonAK

Anyway if Enzo really is a bum then Messi winning the WC is an even bigger achievement! Amazing how the narrative can shift.

Temptation

When you prove these clowns wrong, they come in with the personal insults. Trying to gang up on me coz they can't handle the truth. :lol:

Haha.

Don't care. Don't need to prove my Liverpool fandom to anyone.

Hilarious but not unusual to see a certain fanbase triggered because a player from their favourite National Team is a dud. And yes, Chelsea fans are disappointed with him.

fergus90

I like Enzo, but that transfer fee pretty much condemned him to a cursed career in England.

Could see him doing well in Spain or Italy.

Decent midfielder on the ball and can tackle but he is very easy to dribble past. He's basically a traffic cone.

DonAK

I like Enzo, but that transfer fee pretty much condemned him to a cursed career in England.

Could see him doing well in Spain or Italy.

Decent midfielder on the ball and can tackle but he is very easy to dribble past. He's basically a traffic cone.

Could/Would probably do well in England as well with the right fit. Chelsea is a mess managed by a loser so never really stood a chance. Same goes for a couple of their other players as well.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It was a normal discussion between Temp and Soul, i dont know why Messi fanboys who support a player more than Barca think they can add something useful in this debate. And as you can see no arguments but personal insults against Temp, like always from the same guys who just repeat the same shit what their friend said one post earlier :lol:

soul24rage

When you prove these clowns wrong, they come in with the personal insults. Trying to gang up on me coz they can't handle the truth. :lol:

Haha.

Don't care. Don't need to prove my Liverpool fandom to anyone.

Hilarious but not unusual to see a certain fanbase triggered because a player from their favourite National Team is a dud. And yes, Chelsea fans are disappointed with him.
Where are you seeing that Chelsea fans are dissapointed with him today?

This is the first Chelsea forum that i've opened and it's mostly against Boehly and Poch

I was against Enzo joining Chelsea from the start and that he would not show his full potential at a club like Chelsea. The transfer fee, different football philosophy, instability with a lot of turnover, Boehly playing real life football manager all goes against him. That is the truth and you would need to have naive take that Enzo doesn't have the talent.

Horatio

You're welcome
Congratz klopp on winning trophy. Van Dijk siuu. Didnt watch whole game but did look entertaining. Chelsea looked better than expected. Very wasteful with the chances it seems.

Home of Barca Fans