Emerson

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is a physical specimen. Would be good to have a technical RB in Dest and a powerhouse in Emerson. Hope we keep him.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
My man got some mad sliding tackles. I like him. Will be nice to see him battle it out with Dest for the starter role.

JamDav1982

Make him a CB like would do in FM back in the day.

Quick, physical, got height and can leap, decent on ball.

A lot of the top CBs were converted from other positions. Get it done Koeman.

Messi983

Hm, that's an interesting idea. If it would help him to stay I'd do it. Having a versatile RB/CB wouldn't be bad. And besides him being physical I also like his mentality.

Anyway, just hope we'll give him a fair chance. There are other players I'd sell before him.

Porque

One of our only tickets to raising funds. 99% sure he will go.

Mingy will have that CB/RB utility role. Even if Emerson is obviously a much better RB and player overall.

khaled_a_d

One of our only tickets to raising funds. 99% sure he will go.

Mingy will have that CB/RB utility role. Even if Emerson is obviously a much better RB and player overall.

This.
Unless we find a way to sell S.Roberto, Emerson will most likely be sold to raise funds for another position.

vuji_31

He will be sold so the president don't declare bankruptcy. He could be a decent player in the future.

Sell him to PSG.

khaled_a_d

Given that Pjanic is virtually unsellable I would rather have Roberto sold than Emerson (and I have nothing against Roberto).

Roberto is 29 in a season derailed with injuries while having 1 year left in contract.
If we get decent fee from him and keep Emerson I am ok with it, I just don't see it happening.

Messi983

EtxKb0uXIAUjE-2

gregorrin10

I really hope we keep him, would finally have some decent depth and versatility in RB with Dest and Emerson. Get Busquets to retire/leave, sell the Bosnian Rakitić, get Wijnaldum on a free, and put Roberto to be his back up and we'd have pretty decent depth in midfield too.

JamDav1982

I really hope we keep him, would finally have some decent depth and versatility in RB with Dest and Emerson. Get Busquets to retire/leave, sell the Bosnian Rakitić, get Wijnaldum on a free, and put Roberto to be his back up and we'd have pretty decent depth in midfield too.

Rui Silva, Garcia, Bernat, Calhanoglu, Wijnaldum and Depay for Free would fill a lot of gaps in squad and allow for players to be sold to raise cash and get rid of the old leg/expensive contracts.

MATS/Silva

Dest/Emerson
Pique/Garcia/Araujo/Mingueza
Alba/Bernat

Roberto/Wijnaldum
FDJ/Calhanoglu
Pedri/Puig

Dembele/Trincao
Messi/Depay
Griezmann/Fati

malvolio

Rui Silva, Garcia, Bernat, Calhanoglu, Wijnaldum and Depay for Free would fill a lot of gaps in squad and allow for players to be sold to raise cash and get rid of the old leg/expensive contracts.

MATS/Silva

Dest/Emerson
Pique/Garcia/Araujo/Mingueza
Alba/Bernat

Roberto/Wijnaldum
FDJ/Calhanoglu
Pedri/Puig

Dembele/Trincao
Messi/Depay
Griezmann/Fati

are we bums looking through the garbage bin for a free meal? :lol:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

There is no money dawg. Bernat is better than Firpo. Garcia on a free is a must. Wijnaldum an instant upgrade on Pjanic. Depay much better than Braith. We would become considerably stronger even with these "bum" signings.

JamDav1982

Pretty much yes that is where Barca are.... you not realised that?

I know you argue the Busquets is 'best passer', Roberto is best right back, Pique is best CB, Suarez should not have been sold etc but give me those players any day and squad trying to cut costs and rebuild.

Would watch that squad than you band of oldies any day.

Home of Barca Fans