El Clasico: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 0-4

FC B

I think dominating Madrid and winning against them in an impressive manner is the only thing that lacks in Lucho's resumee with us so far. He's done everything that fans wanted from him (including promoting young players), except beating Real Madrid in a convincing way. If he does that as well, then I have no problem in putting him on Pep's level of greatness (while being pretty different in terms of style).

For me it's surely not the right time in doing so now at bernaleo.
And it takes much more than that to be there with Pep.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

For me it's surely not the right time in doing so now at bernaleo.
And it takes much more than that to be there with Pep.

When was it ever expected though? the 2-6 and 5-0 also kind of came out of the blue. For al we know it turn out to be Neyboy's dinho game:)

FC B

I personally expected much better from last year's classico at Camp Nou but certainly not now. And for me Pep's era is almost impossible to duplicate in terms of performances and the game Barca displayed.

RM battered us at the camp nou last year. Suarez and Mathieu saved our asses that day. Kinda like the PSG - RM draw in which RM looked much stronger, except no one bailed PSG out.
Then again PSG seriously outplayed RM at the bernabeu, so I hope that will happen for us as well (minus the totally unfair defeat of course :lol:)

serghei

The game on Camp Nou last season was about even. They won the first half, we won the 2nd. But we had Suarez who was capable of winning the game with his class and that decided the game.

Kikan

1-A draw will be considered a win for Barca and Madrid Media will do the rest of Damage for us .

2-I'm not worried too much about our defensive problems . They play at much better level when faced with strong opponent .

3-I just hope and pray that the referee does not fall for Ronald's dives , because he will do everything to get a penalty . Pathetic I know , but that is Ronaldo for you .

4-Barca will need to score first if they want to win , Sevilla moped the floor with them (madrid ) and if Barca score first madrid will lose Shape , panic and make too many mistake and that is when MSN go for the kill .

5-I doubt messi will play and i hope he does not have to .

6-Midfield will make us proud .

BarcaOG

Banned
James certainly is the White I'm most worried about. All are threats on any given day of course, but James has returned from injury in high-form, ready to contribute.

Wouldn't be surprised however if Ronaldo notched some sort of tap in.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
RM battered us at the camp nou last year. Suarez and Mathieu saved our asses that day. Kinda like the PSG - RM draw in which RM looked much stronger, except no one bailed PSG out.
Then again PSG seriously outplayed RM at the bernabeu, so I hope that will happen for us as well (minus the totally unfair defeat of course :lol:)

We had enough chances in the second half to score 5 or 6 goals. Hoping we start well and end well this time round.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
It's possible that we'll have our whole squad available after so long and that would be great. I'm looking forward to see how much damage our true attack considered of Ronaldo,Benzema,James and Bale can do.

Richard.H

Navas and James can be the difference makers for RM. If they are not at the top of their game, I could expect a 2-0 win for us. Either way, I'll still be completely satisfied with a draw. We still haven't even fielded Turan and Vidal yet... This is a dream scenario for all Cules.

Last edited:

vlad

it is so patetic from madrid that they all avoided international matches, lets be honest, isco was returned immediatly to madrid, busquets did not, hoping that ex madrid coach del bosque will rest iniesta, alba and pique against belgium, but im not so sure, so, madrid players with benitez have 2 weeks for preparing for the classico, lucho will have 2-3 days for preparing with the team, im predicting lose on bernabeu, but if barca win, i would be so joyful, even if barca lose 3 points it is not disaster, if real lose, it is disaster for them, -6 points and fans with some players already said that they are not happy with benitez approach and that he is boring, so, im looking forward to see disappointment in real madrid team and amongst the fans.

modric was not called for international games with croatia, rakitic was, but he got injured, so, it is so obvious what i just said.

Last edited:

barcanuck

Everything is brewing in the right direction for Real Madrid to win this game since Messi got injured and now with none of their players except Hames playing in the FIFA break it's even better for them. The only thing that helps is that Rafa needs all the help he can get and his style is anything but convincing to their fans so tons of pressure on them.

Beast

The Observer
Don't compare last year to this year..last year we had a tactician in Carlo , this year we have an imbecile ...
Lucho has enough wits to send Rafa back to school and end our misery sooner than later
the lineup mostly doubtful , it's extremely stupid to play Ramos after taking an injection and risk a longer time out because Ramos isn't a defender who rarely gets dirty ... big part of his game is being a crazy bastard who would do stupid stuff to get the job done like his goal Seville.. this means any fall any throw away your body to block a shot will result wasting an early sub again & losing him for a longer time but Rafa is f***ing stupid ..
James will play , Navas + Carvajal + Ramos+ Benzema all doubtful till the last moment

i_bleed_blaugrana

Don't compare last year to this year..last year we had a tactician in Carlo , this year we have an imbecile ...
Lucho has enough wits to send Rafa back to school and end our misery sooner than later
the lineup mostly doubtful , it's extremely stupid to play Ramos after taking an injection and risk a longer time out because Ramos isn't a defender who rarely gets dirty ... big part of his game is being a crazy bastard who would do stupid stuff to get the job done like his goal Seville.. this means any fall any throw away your body to block a shot will result wasting an early sub again & losing him for a longer time but Rafa is f***ing stupid ..
James will play , Navas + Carvajal + Ramos+ Benzema all doubtful till the last moment

What about Marcelo?

Home of Barca Fans