**EL CLASICO** Lliga | Round 17: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 0-3

mesiesta

I will be happy with a tie to be honest. Next 4 matches are very important for us with 3 tough away games - Real Madrid, Real Sociedad and Real Betis.

raskolnikov

I will be happy with a tie to be honest. Next 4 matches are very important for us with 3 tough away games - Real Madrid, Real Sociedad and Real Betis.
I think Real wont go past 90 points for sure this season. 91 should seal la liga for us which means we should be at 46 points preferably after 19 matches.
We need 4 points out of our next 3 matches. With levante at home being a must win. We need to get a draw here or at anoeta. I prefer atleast a draw with goals again Madrid of course to keep them at a distance, take points from them and for the h2h result.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Rakitic for Barca official website:

b3dsw1ie3uesx4dpxgso.png

"We don't need to change our ideas for El Clásico, just be who we are and play our game."

"Madrid v Barça can have an impact on the rest of the season. We want to end the year as well as possible."

"We put immense keenness into every game. We're on a good run and we hope it continues."

"The team puts love and enthusiasm into every game."

"We are united in every aspect of the game and are winning games where we'd have struggled last year, and that's no coincidence."

"You can always count on me. I always want to work 100 per cent and be there for the team. I don't like to miss even a single training session."

Windhook

The hardest match of the season as expected. We'll see if Valverde's more cautious approach in away games is really worth it or not. Iniesta is the key player here, his presence changes the balance of the team.

FinBarcelonafan

Juventus was missing half their starters and atletico is too defensive and not on their best this season anyway to test us. You can say that RM also hasn't been that great this season either but RM is still an attacking team.

Atletico is the second best team in Laliga. No point downplaying them.

FinBarcelonafan

Beating Madrid at their stadium with the worst squad we've had in the past 10 years would be quite an achievement to be honest...
No Neymar, Suarez being pretty bad... but we have the best, and we rely on him once again.

Revenge. Time to destroy after what happened in August.

If Messi plays same way as he did last season in Clasico, don't worry.. That little man will save us!

FinBarcelonafan

And they are likely to take it seriously. I remember their great Uefa Cup campaigns from 5-6 years ago.

Europe League is massive for clubs at the end. Look at how much money ManU made from it last year, more than most of the teams in CL. Shocking, but true.

https://www.google.com.mt/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-europa-league-money-10496612.amp

ManU got 77 million pounds from winning it. Massive..

JamDav1982

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know about guard of honour. Did we recieve it when we last won the CWC?

Having said that, with football getting bigger and more international, whole rivalry seems to have dropped a bit in intensity so it's not such a big deal.
Back in the day, I remember people talking that for them win in El Clasico was more important than winning the league.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
44 years ago...

[YouTube]VBsmtvwlYvs[/YouTube]

[video]https://www.youtube/VBsmtvwlYvs[/video]

:)

Home of Barca Fans