**EL CLASICO** Lliga | Round 17: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 0-3

xXKonan

We are in a pretty good position coming into this game.

A draw would be good and win even better.

bodi16

To be fair, i would consider a draw as a good result at the moment, but we all know that a win there would basically pull us miles away from RM and could represent a big slap on their face after they won CWC and after CR won ballon d'or.

Last edited:
Even a loss wouldn't be the end of the world. We would still have a 5 point lead over Madrid going into January, which is something nobody could've ever imagined at the start of the season.

Antimadridista1

Beating Madrid at their stadium with the worst squad we've had in the past 10 years would be quite an achievement to be honest...
No Neymar, Suarez being pretty bad... but we have the best, and we rely on him once again.

Revenge. Time to destroy after what happened in August.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Imagine us being 8 points behind them and coming to Bernabeu.
We are blessed to be in this position after losing Dembele and failing (again) on getting a midfielder.

Will be much easier to enjoy the game than it usually is and that's the mindset I will be having. Players though... I do hope they feel they have a point to prove after Supercopa defeat and not coming there for a draw.

serghei

Imagine us being 8 points behind them and coming to Bernabeu.
We are blessed to be in this position after losing Dembele and failing (again) on getting a midfielder.

Will be much easier to enjoy the game than it usually is and that's the mindset I will be having. Players though... I do hope they feel they have a point to prove after Supercopa defeat and not coming there for a draw.

Same here. Knowing we will be at least +8 (1 game extra) after the game in the worst case scenario is a good feeling. Not a tragedy if we lose, but we need to play well and go for it.

FCBfan22

The 2-6 is one of my fondest memories of watching Barca. Possibly the greatest football match I ever saw in terms of beauty of football.

Alik

Same here. Knowing we will be at least +8 (1 game extra) after the game in the worst case scenario is a good feeling. Not a tragedy if we lose, but we need to play well and go for it.

Even a loss wouldn't be the end of the world. We would still have a 5 point lead over Madrid going into January, which is something nobody could've ever imagined at the start of the season.

Madrid aren't our closest league competitors. Right now Atletico are. They have beaten us to the league before and don't have CL now to distract them.

Joan

Madrid aren't our closest league competitors. Right now Atletico are. They have beaten us to the league before and don't have CL now to distract them.

They also have Costa and Vitolo joining the team in January. Costa's gonna significantly improve not just their final-product but also the team spirit. They are serious contenders this year.

Total-Football

those first 15 minutes are crucial, that's where the team failed us most last year ..Just try to cool it down as much as possible in those 15 minutes.

ronniecro

i think ronaldo will win this match,just to spark even more "the best and greatest player ever" circlejerk

Home of Barca Fans