El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

J

Jordzibob

Ronaldo had no right to put his hands on Pep, no fucking right. That should be a ban.

samg85

Please be objective. He didn't elbow him in the face. He hit him with his shoulder or tricep, but it wasn't elbow. If he deserved a red for that, that's up to the ref.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
BULL.

I've watched a reply of that for several times, and if that's not a dive I don't know what is.

And I'm talking about the situation when Messi walked into his shoulder and fell down milking for 3secs staying up first. Fuck that.

Nah...he milked it and got a deserved yellow card, but it wasn't a dive. Carvalho could have easily been sent off if the ref caught the incident.

abidal-695.jpg

Oh my God. What a legend. :abidal:

F

Flavia

Marca is funny:

El Barcelona pasó por encima del Real Madrid en el Camp Nou y es el nuevo líder de la Liga. Los goles de Xavi y Pedro, en los minutos 9 y17, encarrilaron el triunfo de los de Guardiola. Luego, cuando mejor jugaba el Madrid, Iturralde González no vio un claro penalti de Váldés a Cristiano en el 38'. Tras el descanso, los azulgrana continuaron su exhibición con goles de Villa, por partida doble, y Jeffren para culminar la manita.
That was not a penalty, even more a clearer one :lol:

Home of Barca Fans