El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
Brilliant game! I'm still almost lost for words after seeing our club play like they did tonight! I almost cried with joy after we won today! I'm just thankful to be a fan of the greatest futbol club in the world! Lets enjoy it guys!

TEKNYK

I wanna feel like this forever. Pep is a monster. This team is fukn scary. I can't see us losing a game, unless our opponents play the game of their lives, and we can never get a thrashing like Madrid did tonight. What a fukn squad!1 Mourinho is not sleeping tonight, and his wife will get lots of attitude!! Beast too! :004:

J

Jordzibob

He should of punched Ronaldo, but he's much too classy. What a fucking legend Pep is. Outclassed Mourinho, totally and utterly.

Babylonian

Even a famous arabic commentator essam elshawaly a life long Madrid fan was going bazerk.. I still have goosebumps it all went so quick what just happened..? Have to rewatch this game with pause and rewind at hand.. Truely fucking amazingggg!!!

Richard.H

Man I'm having a lot of fun reading the Forza Inter Forums. They're actually talking about RM sacking Mourinho and when he will be back to Inter. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

B

BURHAN

tebrikler.jpg

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Guardiola's record against RM is astonishing,

5 wins out of 5 encounters

16 goals scored in 5 matches & only 2 conceded.

Juan03

respect for Beast for his classy post, i don't post much here but i know he is an intelligent Madrid fan who says things the way they really are without bias. good to see members like that on the forum

SeloBarca

This my friends, was football eyecandy, one of the best games ive ever watched, and one of the best team performances ever. This is why we all watch football, it can make a man cry :)

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
well talk about a complete humiliation... damn. Hard to say which was to main factor: Barca's brilliance or our awfulness. Doesn't really matter anyway, fact is we got destroyed. As ridiculous as it may sound, our offense was actually the biggest problem in this game, you simply cannot win a game in you can't string 3 passes together. Gotta say, the pressing Barca displayed tonight is something I've very rarely seen... very very impressive. 4 of the 5 goals came in transition, disgusting turnovers all game from us, and with 2 passes it was a one-on-one with Casillas all day long... I guess I can't blame José for Marcelo and Di Maria misplacing cupcake 5 yard passes, but having Iker launching long balls down the field all game long and losing every single one of them is a tactical blunder.

Anyway, off to bed, congrats Cules. Absolutely stunning football you displayed tonight, even I found myself enjoying some of it at times, when my mind drifted away from the score line. Kudos, hopefully we'll give you a better game next time.

Home of Barca Fans