El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

Kubala

Wow, one of the greatest football performances you're ever likely to see and this thread has descended into petty squabbles about minor incidents.
Inter earned their win last year and it was cheap of us to turn on the sprinklers, end of. Doesn't matter what anyone else did ever, that's no excuse for descending to their level. CR9 was petty, but so was Pep for not giving him the ball. Carvalho should have seen red, but for the handball, the Messi incident was nothing.

Now please can we get back to the wonderful display of magical football that I feel honoured to have witnessed. Anyone remember the score?

N.B Excercise a little restraint cules, there's a long way to go yet.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
By the freakin' way...what happened to all those Mourinhoists?

Under what stone are they now?

What happened to all those people who said at the beginning of the year that we were worse than 09/10 and hugely inferior to 08/09? What happened to all those people claiming that Madrid were the best team in the world?

How do they account for this turn of events?

Where are you sundry knee-jerkists?

U r so obsessed with Mourinho, it's unbelievable. And you're behaving like a retard.

J

Jordzibob

Wow, one of the greatest football performances you're ever likely to see and this thread has descended into petty squabbles about minor incidents.
Inter earned their win last year and it was cheap of us to turn on the sprinklers, end of. Doesn't matter what anyone else did ever, that's no excuse for descending to their level. CR9 was petty, but so was Pep for not giving him the ball. Carvalho should have seen red, but for the handball, the Messi incident was nothing.

Now please can we get back to the wonderful display of magical football that I feel honoured to have witnessed. Anyone remember the score?

Ermm.....was it 2-0? 3-1? I dont really remember

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
U r so obsessed with Mourinho, it's unbelievable. And you're behaving like a retard.
Believe me, it's even annoying for most of the Barcelona supporters on here as well.

I was just waiting till someone else iniatated the diss cause I have been on crusade too much. :D

J

Jordzibob

:lol: It's not a shock, the world is obsessed with Mourinho. It's just the way he does things really, hell 50% of the aftermath after the Clasico has been how great Barca are, and 50% has been what do you think Mr Mourinho?

P.S. 25 guests viewing this thread. :lol: 25??! Wtf, how bizarre.

W

woobie

Here's another thought. I believe that, overall, Iturralde did a very good job refereeing the game. Sure, more cards could've been shown, but he was pretty reasonable and kept a lid on things.

Monday's was a truly magnificent game of football. Only a couple of games I've seen are in the same category -- one of which, oddly, is another 5-0 Real loss (2nd leg semi in 1989 at the San Siro).

El Gato

Villarato!
Gnegneri said:
Believe me, it's even annoying for most of the Barcelona supporters on here as well.

I was just waiting till someone else iniatated the diss cause I have been on crusade too much.

:lol: It's not a shock, the world is obsessed with Mourinho. It's just the way he does things really, hell 50% of the aftermath after the Clasico has been how great Barca are, and 50% has been what do you think Mr Mourinho?

It's not even funny.. every single one of his posts (without exception) is full of filth, has a reference to 5-0 or Mourinho and I can smell shit he stirs from where I live.. grow the fuck up, will ya ?
Even troll wannabes like Jordzi don't do this kind of stuff :D

Hydro2oo9

:lol: It's not a shock, the world is obsessed with Mourinho..

Haha this is what I thought.

Everyone is obsessed with him, either the mourinho loving fan boys or the mourinho haters. Well I can say, I'm a Mourinho hater so last nights Clasico was maybe the sweetest clasico of all time for me. I remember the 5-0 when Romario scored a hatrick back in 94, that was class. Also the 6-2 away at the Bernebeu was class in the treble season, but this one was made all the better due to the fact that Madrid now have Mourinwhore and Cristina Ronaldwhore, with that Perez idiot as president and have spent ALOT of big bucks since the 6-2 away. Seriously, what a stomping, I absolutly loved every minute of it.

Pep's era as Barcelona coach has been simply amazing so far. The league is far from over yet, but this will give the team a major boost!

Every single player on the pitch played a massive role in the victory. Not one player had a bad day, it was brilliant. The whole team just raped them. One of the best performances I have probably seen.

adil_909

fc barcelona - pure class. doesn't matter who we play, what they do, how they approach they game. we can kill them with simplicity, and i think that is just so awesome. it's what all of us were taught in youth leagues growing up - triangles triangles triangles, pass and move, pass and move, pass and move. so simple, yet so deadly. VISCA BARCA I VISCA CATALUNYA!!!

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Let's forget about all the minor incidents which happened in the game guys, all that matters is that I was right, and you were all wrong :lol:

putogusiluz8

The Pale One

Fantastic video showing the atmosphere before the game, goals and reactions from players/crowd, reactions after the match, and peculiar little things from Monday night. Watch it.

X.A.U

The Special One

what I noticed in this forum, many of the members have an English mentality (many of them post from England anyway), they focus on those incidents that after few weeks no one will remember and forget that this match will go down in history and will be taught by different football schools.

those differences was noted by an English observer who was in nou camp on Monday night, Oliver Brown of the Telegraph:

" Blink and you would have missed, for example, Cristiano Ronaldo’s churlish little shove on Pep Guardiola as Real imploded. Can you imagine the fall-out, irrespective of the result, if Didier Drogba had dared do the same to Sir Alex Ferguson? Such an incident would keep us in headlines for a month.

I recall covering a dismal war of attrition between Tottenham and Middlesbrough the same time four years ago – never mind El Clasico, this was more like El Ordinario – that sustained several days’ coverage because of some daft tiff involving George Boateng.

In the exhaustively debated distinctions between the Premier League and La Liga, this, perhaps, is where the fundamental separation lies. The bleak midwinter of our season tends to be the land that football forgot, centred upon managers warning each other or players bleating about the inadequate number of noughts on their contracts.

In cultured Catalonia, the agenda is reversed. No one, least of all Guardiola himself, wanted to talk about Ronaldo’s tantrum after the types of flourishes we had witnessed."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...eaves-our-domestic-drudgery-in-the-shade.html

El Gato

Villarato!
04:07-04:09, what a joke for people to actually complain about this situation, and no I don't try to stir things up, it's all there right before your eyes.

Home of Barca Fans