El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

Beast

The Observer
You continue to dig a deeper and deeper hole into the abyss of denial, eh?...Comparing a classy manager like Pep who does nothing but show respect to the opposition...Someone who only moments earlier was on the touchline congratulating Van Hiddink...And in extra time, a miraculous goal resulted in a natural expression of jubilation (All still along the touchline, not onto the pitch as your 'special' Mou had) which was never directed any of the rivals etc.?

Pathetico

I love Pep.. always did he is decent guy .. but say hi to Copenhagen manager and enjoy the coffee when you wake up from your overdose of denial

and i'm not comparing the two personalities .. they are worlds apart i'm comparing a reaction of managers when they reached the final against ALL ODDS..

ricknattery

Beast you are as biased as you claim people to be in here. You said:
-Mourinho did not provoke Barcelona
-Carvalho didn't see Messi coming
-Guardiola and Mourniho did the same(Guardiola has ever provoked Chelsea? did he acted like a cunt in SB, did you hear any of the chlesea fans complaining about Guardiola?)

No surprises in here. We all pull for our side, you are as biased as any other football fan is.

dalitis8

Banned
Beast you are as biased as you claim people to be in here. You said:
-Mourinho did not provoke Barcelona
-Carvalho didn't see Messi coming
-Guardiola and Mourniho did the same(Guardiola has ever provoked Chelsea? did he acted like a cunt in SB, did you hear any of the chlesea fans complaining about Guardiola?)

No surprises in here. We all pull for our side, you are as biased as any other football fan is.

Yeah,but his predictions are overwhelmingly off-target.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I love Pep.. always did he is decent guy .. but say hi to Copenhagen manager and enjoy the coffee when you wake up from your overdose of denial

and i'm not comparing the two personalities .. they are worlds apart i'm comparing a reaction of managers when they reached the final against ALL ODDS..

Scratch attorney off the list of vocations to consider, since any sensible judge would routinely object to your attempt at obfuscation at every turn with one weaker excuse/example after another

Now it's the FCK manager who got in Pep's face, who himself had to be restrained before blowing a gasket?...All in the same breath of saying Pep is a decent guy...Moreover, I spoke of the repeated acts of classlessness from managers and players from RM over the last few years...And, of course, you ignore it and remain indignant while spinning away

Yeah, you lot at the capital club of douchery deserve eachother...You wouldn't know classs if it spanked you on the azz

El Gato

Villarato!
(Guardiola has ever provoked Chelsea? did he acted like a cunt in SB, did you hear any of the chlesea fans complaining about Guardiola?)

Mourinho acted this way being the manager of Inter so it has NOTHING to do with Real Madrid - Barca rivalry.

dalitis8

Banned
.. trying to shake Messi off his back, still an elbow shot, but there are millions of elbow shots with this power happening in football on the regular basis eg. in the box when corners are executed or when two players are fighting for the ball in the air and very few actually make a fuss out of it. I think if ref gave him a yellow it would be justified, but it never deserved a red.

We are discussing silly stuff here, in ane case, the ref was right not to send Carvalho away, it would have spoiled our masterpiece...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
.. trying to shake Messi off his back, still an elbow shot, but there are millions of elbow shots with this power happening in football on the regular basis eg. in the box when corners are executed or when two players are fighting for the ball in the air and very few actually make a fuss out of it. I think if ref gave him a yellow it would be justified, but it never deserved a red.

Certainly deserved a yellow, perhaps not red, I'd agree...But Leo getting booked?...Only in a RM world

ricknattery

Mourinho acted this way being the manager of Inter so it has NOTHING to do with Real Madrid - Barca rivalry.

:lol: just :lol:

This has nothing to do with Madrid-Barca rivalry, there is another kind of rivalry if you haven't noticed yet. Its Barcelona- Mourinho rivalry, and it all started since he called Messi a diver and disrespected Rijkaard. how long since you have been watching football?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yellow was perfectly justified simply for Messi milking the contact, just like any other dive.

So book the player who received the blow for making the contact appear worse but let off the offender...Sure, that seems to stand to reason :thumbdown:

ricknattery

Yellow was perfectly justified simply for Messi milking the contact, just like any other dive.

yet you dont see Ronaldo getting yellows for diving. I can remember the Bilbao dive and also the one against VV, if the ref considered it wasn't a penalty he deserved a yellow. Like FCBarca said only in RM world

El Gato

Villarato!
So book the player who received the blow for making the contact appear worse but let off the offender...Sure, that seems to stand to reason :thumbdown:

Didn't I just say Carvalho would deserve a yellow if he got it ? Not my fault that ref prefers to book players who dive instead of those who barely make any contact with them.

rick,
So you're saying this has something to do with Real and it would be the same piece of cake if Guardiola did the same thing at Bernabeu ? Pep doesn't have the motive to do that, Mourinho did.

And you're getting more stupid with every single post. Just because I don't mention Ronaldo diving it doesn't mean I think he shouldn't receive yellows. In fact I hate him for his on-pitch attitude, but that's a different story. + stop turning the situation around, because you're doing everything to excuse the godlike Messi from getting what he deserved.

Home of Barca Fans