El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
I'd go with a 4-2-2-2:

VV
Alves - Puyol - Pique - Abidal
Masch - Busi
Xavi - Iniesta
Messi
-------- Villa

No width in that team, Di Maria and Ronaldo will destroy us coming from the wings...
we need 4-3-3...
playing double pivot will not neutralize Ronaldo, it will only give him more space on the wings and he will force alves back....

my team:-
VV
Alves--------Puyi-----------------Pique-------------Abidal
===============Busi=================
xavi======================iniesta
Pedro===========Messi==============Villa...

im sure we will create more chances then them because of our possession football, but we have to capitalise on possession and chances because wid the likes of di maria, Oezil and cr7.. we can be in serious trouble on counter...

VIsca Barca...

3-1!!! :D

Galning

Bring us luck Milan!

Do we really need luck when we have these guys?
barcelona_343658.jpg

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
barca didnt need a player like masch for 99% of the games. he is solely bought to beat highly skilled offensive players, thus i fully expect him to be on the pitch from the start, very likely alongside busi.

D

Dido93

It's gonna be one heck of a match I just can't wait to see what will happen :D
I wanna see this gay Ronaldo CRY!!!!
Let's do it Barcaaaa Visca El Barca :)

veryfatchocobo

I think Pep's going to go super conservative this time a 'la Cruyff style. He might start mascherano-Busquets as DMs or Busquets-Keita with Xavi playing above them.

Iniesta's going free-roam winger with Messi as a free-roaming central forward. Villa will either be a winger or striker. Or perhaps even Dani Alves up there.

He may play Abidal at CB with Puyol at RB..........

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
Let's not get too carried away with Mascherano, he is still adapting to La Liga. Last thing we need is Real Madrid getting goals by dead balls (means free kicks, penalty, etc.). Then at the same time Masch does know that El Clasico is an important derby and he should watch out for fouls. All I know is that if we're doing normal formation I pick Busquets, and if we're using 2 DM in this derby then we should play very very defensive. And the fact that Mourinho never won in Camp Nou with Inter, an Chelsea so what's with the worry? I just hope we have good counter attacks and strict defense from both midfield and defense it self.

i think pep's going to go super conservative this time a 'la cruyff style. He might start mascherano-busquets as dms or busquets-keita with xavi playing above them.

Iniesta's going free-roam winger with messi as a free-roaming central forward. Villa will either be a winger or striker. Or perhaps even dani alves up there.

He may play abidal at cb with puyol at rb..........

noooo abidal a big NO for CB!!

B

Barca007

you might not like this, but this is what I want to see.

1)
-------------------VV---------------------------
Puyol...Pique....Fontas....Abidal......
....Alves.....Xavi.....Iniesta.....
...Pedro....Messi....Villa.....

2)
Puyol...Pique....Fontas....Abidal......
........Alves.....Busquets..........
.................Xavi.....................
.....Messi....Villa....Iniesta.....

3)
....Alves...Puyol.....Pique....Abidal......
........Masc.....Busquets..........
.................Xavi.....................
.....Messi....Villa....Iniesta.....

Yeah, I do think Fontas is good enough for a game at this level, he is faster than pique and Puyol, with Real having Di Maria and CR's speed, we are going to need someone who can keep up the speed.

your thoughts?

Juan03

i keep hearing people with bad feeling about this match, what's up with that lol we gotta be positive. they should be the ones shitting on their pants playing at camp nou when our players are in great form, let's not forget we have a 2-1-1 record vs Mourinho and there's no reason to fear him. and CR7? we should be more worried about Ozil, Marcelo and Di Maria who have been more impressive than CR imo

J

Jordzibob

Much as I like Fontas, I dont think he's ready for a match this big, he'd be overwhelmed. Hell he might turn out to be a beast and own Ronaldo even more than Pique does everytime they come up against each other........chances are he wont though, not yet. Looks great, but cant just stick him in at the deep end like that.

And I have a bad feeling about this match, :lol::lol: :(. I just think Madrid will park the bus and then give us a nasty counterattack, Alonso is being used properly by Mourinho now, so chances are his long balls to Ronaldo/Di Maria could become really devastating on the counter for us.

Home of Barca Fans