El Clasico 08/09: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona: 2 - 6

Warik

it doesn't matter AT ALL.. we only need to beat you by a single goal .. you have a point more if that happen so we need u to draw or lose another game.. the season won't be determined by head to head difference .. could've been important if u lost Valencia.. but now 1-0 is more then enough waiting for your game with Villarreal

The Villarreal game is at the Camp Nou though so I wouldn't be confident of us dropping points against them if I were you.

Beast

The Observer
:lol:

I've known you for far too long amigo!
True u do, but i'm not that man anymore .. i'm an older now .. that was a genuine thank u for the sum up of the managers opinion
The Villarreal game is at the Camp Nou though so I wouldn't be confident of us dropping points against them if I were you.
yep it's in Camp nou.. but we don't know how fit Barca will be with the heavy schedule u got .. still too early to talk.. we can easily lose the classico
Why would you want to kiss Real Madrid?

Freak.

hehehehehe

R10(FCB)

Crazy
i can't wait to watch el clasico .. it's something special .. i really want Barca to beat Real, but only important for us is not to lose this one.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
clasico importance just went to a whole new level. WE MUST WIN AT ALL COSTS.

Fuck the CL!

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I predict a tie or a loss, definitely not optimistic about this one, we're playing horribly and the scum is motivated as can be... I need some PTC priest to save me!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We need to forget the Chelsea match as soon as possible. 0-0 is a good result and in the end it`s all that matters.
At Santiago Bernabeu Real Madrid will need to go for a win if they plan on staying in title race. There`ll be many opportunities for us in such an open match and when you look at our forward line, we have a clear advantage.

Prediction 1-2! :2145960713mundoemot

R10(FCB)

Crazy
dang!robben might be ready for el clasico

that could be a big problem for us but i think he wouldn't play full match after his injury he cant be 100% ready...

I predict a tie or a loss, definitely not optimistic about this one, we're playing horribly and the scum is motivated as can be... I need some PTC priest to save me!

Valdes was very good tonight that is positive, also real must go for a win, they can't play like chelsea with 10 players in defence if they think to score. Eto'o always have spcial motivation against real and i think he will score now... that is some PTC material :)

MinaFCB

if we win in clasico i think we'll be more motivated for chelsea...we'll be more psychologically stronger

Home of Barca Fans