Eduardo Camavinga

El Gato

Villarato!
Bloke basically blowing most league fullbacks out the water at this point, including those at RM. And he doesn't even find it fun.

No wonder Horatio didnt say much lately

Horatio

You're welcome
Bloke basically blowing most league fullbacks out the water at this point, including those at RM. And he doesn't even find it fun.

No wonder Horatio didnt say much lately

Lately? Played 2 games since I last posted and yesterdays game was against 4th division.

Porque

Flo is like Dani Alves at a night club. When he identifies a talent, he goes all in.

For the price of Camavinga, would have done wonders for our midfield for example.

Not that I find him exceedingly spectacular mind you. There is still something missing but he is young. But he is like the Kounde of midfield.

Horatio

You're welcome
Flo is like Dani Alves at a night club. When he identifies a talent, he goes all in.

For the price of Camavinga, would have done wonders for our midfield for example.

Not that I find him exceedingly spectacular mind you. There is still something missing but he is young. But he is like the Kounde of midfield.
He lacks in progressive passing. But today his ball carrying was great, even for him. Not easy to do against city. Also decent defending. Some good recoveries.

El Gato

Villarato!
Was gonna say the moment I saw this thread active I knew it'd be Boratio posting

But today he's Horatio

Cama was good. Hangs in there with the best of them at 21 in midfield needs a CDM behind, but well poised to play a bit more mobile and is already levels above what he was on ball some time ago

Whoever is to succeed Carlo, they'll have a tough nut to crack trying to position him and Fede together without sacrificing men up top

Birdy

The only Madrid players I liked tonight.

Class player for sure.
Hope Alonso never comes, so he doesn't explode

Home of Barca Fans