Eduardo Camavinga

El Gato

Villarato!
Sergi Roberto was a great RB when he first converted there though.

And didn't City goal come from a Camavinga hospital pass. And then they almost got a second on a counter from Camavinga trying to breakdance.
Lol cmon now, Bob been mostly a player that could only just about make it look like you have an RB after Alves. Save the PSG goal to seal R16 cant remember a single time he's done anything of note.

Cama even if blunder prone - he's young, allow him - has pretty much been main reason to flip several CL ties. At 20.

Andresito

Staff member
Lol cmon now, Bob been mostly a player that could only just about make it look like you have an RB after Alves. Save the PSG goal to seal R16 cant remember a single time he's done anything of note.

Cama even if blunder prone - he's young, allow him - has pretty much been main reason to flip several CL ties. At 20.

Porque

The comment was obviously satirical though.

Considering Bob directly followed Dani Alves greatness, he was pretty good at RB. That early version of Bob would look impressive in this Barca for example.

But yeah, Cama is a way bigger talent and there's no question marks about that.

Horatio

You're welcome
He doesnt do anything here other than get out of the way? Haha
The ball carry you mean? If anything he's lucky Marcelo went soft on him

Not having this slander against my boi
Also - Boratio - where you at you hater
City almost scored 2 because of him. Bad game to point at to prove point. Solid defensive game.

El Gato

Villarato!
Prove what point
More like you were trying to prove a point for years since he arrived. Even used to say he's good because he avoids making mistakes, while at same time saying he's overrated, when in fact he takes more risks than most players. To much success

Not to worry. He's a very good player and shows flexibility too

Horatio

You're welcome
Prove what point
More like you were trying to prove a point for years since he arrived. Even used to say he's good because he avoids making mistakes, while at same time saying he's overrated, when in fact he takes more risks than most players. To much success

Not to worry. He's a very good player and shows flexibility too
For years?

You mixing up what I said. Said he keeps things a-b-c. Which is still the case when he is at mf. LB suits him since he is good at stepping in and is allowed to run forward. My point was that he was getting praised by madridistas for qualities he doesn't have i.e. overrated. I think that point still stands.

And stop pining for attention.

El Gato

Villarato!
Point never really stood as never backed up who made said claims about the purported qualities
Keep trying to prove it though

fergus90

He gave Bernardo absolutely no time and had him looking unsure what to do everytime he received the ball.

Contrast that to the speed merchant Alphonso Davies who was getting turned inside by Silva, including two nutmegs in the same sequence at one point.

JamDav1982

Silva had the most dribbles on the park after Vini and he isnt a player to go and front up a defender and take them on anyway more reactionary.

Camavinga was decent. Closed down Silva well and was good on ball at times as well as poor in some importamnt moments also.

Dont think he is a good a defender as made out and a 'proper' winger will give him problems.

Chelsea targetted him better than City did yesterday. Reece James was getting joy all game down right against him. Just couldnt finish their chances.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans