Edinson Cavani

I

instinct

Lolz this thread has just recently been take over by the demented of the forum. Now all CF's are overrated and Cavani is not one of the most dangerous players around..

Well, someone explain to Mourinho he is getting robbed. As well as Mancini, and Ancelotti.

Word.

0n0mat0p0eia

Have to agree, the thread has been hijacked with insanity.

ANY player is only worth what someone is willing to pay. Cavani, Lewa, falcao etc are worth what they are worth. The object of the game is to beat an opponent by scoring at least one more goal than them, therefore ppl who can put the ball in the net on a regular basis are at a premium.

Is Cavani worth 50-60 million? Who can say; but a team who are owned by a gazillionaire...transfer fees are relative.

B

beautifulgame

Have to agree, the thread has been hijacked with insanity.

ANY player is only worth what someone is willing to pay. Cavani, Lewa, falcao etc are worth what they are worth. The object of the game is to beat an opponent by scoring at least one more goal than them, therefore ppl who can put the ball in the net on a regular basis are at a premium.

Is Cavani worth 50-60 million? Who can say; but a team who are owned by a gazillionaire...transfer fees are relative.

This.

Theres obviously a reason why not even one of these maga rich clubs have touched Cavani at his buy out clause, maybe they agree hes overrated, if he was so amazing why havnt a PSG or a Monaco triggered his release clause knowing full well Napoli would accept?? why are Real Madrid not even bidding despite supposedly wanting a new striker badly? why havnt Bayern Munich gone in for him after Dortmund said no to Lewandowski? Why arent Atletico Madrid using their Falcao money to try and tempt him?

No ones saying hes a bad player, some are suggesting hes not nearly as good as some think, and clearly not 1 club in world football consider him worth his buy out clause.

Well then he can stay at Napoli with Hamsik and Igsine, i enjoy their football.

Im sure he does to, hes got the team built round him there, hes the big star and from everything hes said loves the city and the club, he up till now atleast from what hes said publicly hasnt struck me as someone desperate to leave Napoli, and if he was he wouldnt sign a new contract with a 63 million euro release clause youd have thouht

XaviMessiGirl

Well there is the issue of his wife being robbed more than once, the same happened to Lavezzi's wife & that played a factor in him leaving. But he does seem to be tolerating that type of stuff more than Lavezzi did. He really does love the club, doesn't seem to be enjoying all the speculation around him either.

Well there is the issue of his wife being robbed more than once, the same happened to Lavezzi's wife & that played a factor in him leaving. But he does seem to be tolerating that type of stuff more than Lavezzi did. He really does love the club, doesn't seem to be enjoying all the speculation around him either.

Wow i didnt know that!? I know Naples isnt the nicest place in the world but Cavanis never seemed to have a bad word to say about it.

XaviMessiGirl

Wow i didnt know that!? I know Naples isnt the nicest place in the world but Cavanis never seemed to have a bad word to say about it.

That's what I mean, he doesn't really talk about it like Lavezzi did, but I read the Italian papers & see the headlines about it. Same has happened to Hamsik's wife I believe.

BerkeleyBernie

One of Cavani's talents is his intelligence timing his runs for headers. I recall a corner where he gave a feint run to get the defender moving to open space for him, then started his real run, which let him shoot the ball unopposed.

Home of Barca Fans