Edin Dzeko

Co0ter

I don't know how some of you can say he wont fit into the club? How does he not fit in but Adebyor and Santa Cruz do? Santa Cruz is getting old, injury prone and uninterested imo. He's gone and was a bad signing along with Adebyor who I've always found lazy and extremely overated.

Most City fans should and will be setting off weiner rockets when he Dzeko arrives. The only problem they have now is finding someone to pay a decent amount for Cruz and a club stupid enough to think Adebyor has any sort of quality.

I've got to say, City is looking GREAT. They might have bought all trash other than Tevez at first but their signings last summer and this winter have been awesome, with a lot of the talent either in their prime or very young. Kolo was never considered world class to me, neither has Lescott...but when you check their goals allowed and defensive record you definately can't complain!

I'm a Barca fan but the EPL is going to be very entertaining this year. City and Arsenal look great and United, although I think are playing terrible, still manage to get the job done.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Smart guy, he's gonna park himself at City for 1.5-2 years, and once he's earned enough of his ridiculously high wage, he'll move onto a big club. I'd do the same thing, leaving at 26 when he'll be at, or close to, his peak with way too much cash. :D

Trequartista

The good
Smart guy, he's gonna park himself at City for 1.5-2 years, and once he's earned enough of his ridiculously high wage, he'll move onto a big club. I'd do the same thing, leaving at 26 when he'll be at, or close to, his peak with way too much cash. :D

:lol: True,his agent even looks preparing for a move to Serie A even before signing with City
"Juventus could have signed Dzeko, but he didn't want to wait until June. The clubs had already reached an agreement that Dzeko would be allowed to move in January, but the absurd rules of the Italian FA prevented the move from happening," ""Dzeko was really interested in moving to Italy, but unfortunately Italy doesn't like the idea of having world class players in Serie A. By having this absurd non-EU rule, Italy is only damaging its own league."
As I read somewhere,City have already 2 want-away striker,they added another one

Muse23

I don't know how some of you can say he wont fit into the club? How does he not fit in but Adebyor and Santa Cruz do? Santa Cruz is getting old, injury prone and uninterested imo. He's gone and was a bad signing along with Adebyor who I've always found lazy and extremely overated.

Most City fans should and will be setting off weiner rockets when he Dzeko arrives. The only problem they have now is finding someone to pay a decent amount for Cruz and a club stupid enough to think Adebyor has any sort of quality.

I've got to say, City is looking GREAT. They might have bought all trash other than Tevez at first but their signings last summer and this winter have been awesome, with a lot of the talent either in their prime or very young. Kolo was never considered world class to me, neither has Lescott...but when you check their goals allowed and defensive record you definately can't complain!

I'm a Barca fan but the EPL is going to be very entertaining this year. City and Arsenal look great and United, although I think are playing terrible, still manage to get the job done.

Funny how you talk about defence and not talk about Kompany. He is the solid rock in the defence, and brings extra class to that team. If you want to talk about failed tranfers, at least talk about Milner, Bridge, Barry, etc. Type of players that belong at Anfield, not at ManCity. Adebayor could do very well for City, but in another system. Anyways, I guess this is off-topic, or should someone be interested hearing more (my lineup for example :p )?

Last edited:
B

blueduck

Adebayor was fine until his work rate dropped. He's like Berbatov with worse technique ergo he is useless to us. He would do well in Serie A or Bundeliga though.

At the moment I think we have the 3rd best squad in Europe behind the obvious two. Dzeko is well suited to the Premier League aswell, we need somebody to get us more tap ins & headers and just as crucially have somebody to hold the ball up.

Co0ter

Dzeko is perfect for your team. He's exactly what you need, this way you don't need to make Tevez basically the lone striker and can give him freedom to roam the pitch.

The first thing you have to do is scrap Mancini. Way to conservative. He started three defensive midfielders against Arsenal. BORING. Even the two wingers, if you want to even call them that, hang back too much in the midfield. Poor Tevez, no wonder he wants to leave.

V

Valon

I guess some team will be lucky and get him for cheap when he wants to leave City in a season or two.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
1.5 years is the end of next season, that sounds good. I don't see him staying more than 2.5 years.

B

blueduck

If that helps you sleep at night, you lot keep on telling yourselves he'll leave soon. With CL we will be signing even better players, you watch.

Sergio

Sergison
I guess some team will be lucky and get him for cheap when he wants to leave City in a season or two.

It will be Milan, he is a big Milanista, always talking about it being his ambition to play for us. Between Robinho, Balotelli and Dzeko, City will prove to be the best financial backer Milan has. :D

B

blueduck

Because you're going to get Balotelli and Dzeko for £5 million each right? :p

If you want Balotelli or Dzeko you will have to pay through the nose to get him. If he's so unhappy here why does he play great and work hard (when he has the ball).

Home of Barca Fans