Edin Dzeko

Banana-Rama

He is too good to be a back up,Ducky,he wont fit in a same formation with Tevez unless Mancini drops The Yaya who has been argubaly one of your best 3 players this season

Im sure Mancini is not buying him to sit on the bench, he obviously has a tactical plan in his head to make it work, probably 4-3-1-2 with Silva behind the two strikers.

B

blueduck

Mancini only plays with one up front because he doesn't trust any of our other strikers.

Adebayor is defo being sold in summer or sooner and Santa Cruz is defo being sold/loaned this window.

Banana-Rama

Mancini only plays with one up front because he doesn't trust any of our other strikers.

Adebayor is defo being sold in summer or sooner and Santa Cruz is defo being sold/loaned this window.

I thought Adebayor looked pretty good in the couple of Europa games I saw him in, better then Balotelli anyway, Mancini must have a personal problem with him.

B

blueduck

Mancini on Dzeko:

"He is a player everyone likes," the Italian coach told Gazzetta dello Sport.

"But there are many good players - [Andy] Carroll, for example.

"Dzeko is experienced, has been scoring and winning for quite a while, even if he's only 24. Carroll is a 20-year-old of great quality and potential. And everyone wants the best players."

Edit: Sorry wrong section.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
great signing for city...with him and tevez up front it will from the most lethal PL attack up front

Trequartista

The good
Its not official yet and it looks that Dzeko prefers to go to Juve but it looks that Juve has switched their attentions into Pazzini-Gilardino and I beleive they will sign one from them if not Both and I Think thats the best option for Juve since they can use those 32-35m elsewhere,so I think it Dzeko to City will be official in the next couple of days,Great signing and worth every penny for me.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Well, I do hope City signs him as I definitely don't want to see him in Madrid.

Agreed...Džeko is such a terrific talent, more reason for me to check in on Man City now - should the transfer actually be finalized

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I can only wish for the sakes of City and football in general, that Mancini decides to play Dzeko leaving Barry on bench instead of Johnson or Silva!!

------Yaya-----De Jong
Johnson------------------Silva
---------Tevez
--------------Dzeko

This would kill the entire PL

Last edited:

Der Kaiser

I think he is worth that. he has the size and the strength for the EPL as well as the technique, and he´s producing goals and assists for almost 3 years now. his performances are also very stable, because he doesn´t rely on his teammates that much.
and he´s only 24!

Home of Barca Fans