Eden Hazard

Wallace

Brian Laudrup to Sportske Novosti: “I spoke to Eden Hazard a few days ago, he is preparing for a move to Real Madrid and it is a good move both for him and for Real. Again in Russia, he proved how good he is.”

Hektor

Eden Hazard is an excellent player. However, he is no near Ronaldo, Neymar, or Messi level. In addition, the 180M-Euros rumored transfer fee that Real Madrid is willing to pay for him, is way too much for a 27-year player like Hazard. We have to be more responsible and judicious with our money. With Arthur and Coutinho, why do we need him? I rather pay 35-M dollars for 21-year old Cristian Pavon, but what we need is a "9" first and foremost. Aren't we getting Rafinha back? We still have Dennis Suarez, Andre Gomes, Alena, etc. BTW, Sergi Samper has been medically cleared and he is back. Another mid-fielder? We have a traffic jam in the midfield!

Hektor

Trafalgar

It would be nice to see him in Barca but I wouldn't be sad if he's going to RM, he's already 27 yo and haven't reached Messi or Ronaldo's level yet, also he's incosistent af with Chelshit.

I feel like Dembélé can reach his level in 2-3 years

Hektor

He's nowhere near Messi off course but i rather have him then Neymar.

It would be nice to have Hazard, but not for 180-M Euros. I wouldn't pay 180-M Euros for 26-year old Neymar, either. It seems that we are playing with monopoly money. Has the football world gone crazy? Both Coutinho and Dembélé were too expensive, imho. We cannot continue to expend money like there is no tomorrow.

Hektor

Morten

Would be nice to get Hazard here, but 180 mill, really? This market is so messed up, cant buy a decent player for under 100 mill these days, not saying Hazard is just a "decent player" btw, but still.

Last edited:

ASordidGod

Was a bit selfish at times today, but so enjoyable to watch, and I'm speaking as an English person. Top 3 in the world for me. As to him replacing Ronaldo's goals, no he won't do that by himself, but what he will do is be far more effective in literally every other area, which in theory should improve the team as a whole. Bearing in mind Real were set up to provide Ronaldo, pretty much, which was obviously very successful but from a goal scoring sense inhibitive to the other players, particularly someone like Benzema. Which is why Hazard could and imo would work, in that he'd improve the team to the point Ronaldo's goals are shared around. Certainly to say Hazard won't score 50 hence shouldn't be Ronaldo's replacement is a bit simplistic. The truth is, that while I don't think Ronaldo is anywhere near good enough technically to be called the GOAT, he is for his sheer effectiveness irreplaceable, at least directly. It'll be the same with Messi only even more so. You can't replace like for like, so you improve in other ways. Hence Hazard. He'd be a great signing for them, which is why I really hope they don't get him, ha ha.

james baldwin

He showed in the biggest tournament in football he's among the top 3 players in the world:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Eden Hazard in the World Cup. <a href="https://t.co/rV2GZ6TgHl">pic.twitter.com/rV2GZ6TgHl</a></p>— AY (@tiempodemagico) <a href="https://twitter.com/tiempodemagico/status/1018165059149860864?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 14, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Superb signing by Real Madrid. His playing style will bring a lot of joy to their fans.

vlad

Would be nice to get Hazard here, but 180 mill, really? This market is so messed up, cant buy a decent player for under 100 mill these days, not saying Hazard is just a "decent player" btw, but still.

look at this way, barca bought talent for 150m, who didnt even played at this world cup, real for 180 m will get proven world class player

crazy money, yes, but its football today

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Overrated. He is a great dribbler and his passing is fine, the problem is he tends to hog the ball only to get dispossessed. His shooting/finishing is average compared to other great players.

Not sure why Real Madrid really needs him other than the fact that he is a big-name player. They have similar players such as Isco and Asensio.

Home of Barca Fans