Eden Hazard

Mitchell1978

It would be nice to have Hazard, but not for 180-M Euros. I wouldn't pay 180-M Euros for 26-year old Neymar, either. It seems that we are playing with monopoly money. Has the football world gone crazy? Both Coutinho and Dembélé were too expensive, imho. We cannot continue to expend money like there is no tomorrow.

Hektor

He won't come to barça, he wants to go to Real and barça don't have the money.
And you're right crazy money, but thats what the market is like these days.

George_Costanza

Brian Laudrup to Sportske Novosti: “I spoke to Eden Hazard a few days ago, he is preparing for a move to Real Madrid and it is a good move both for him and for Real. Again in Russia, he proved how good he is.”

Was Hazard adopted by Laudrup or is he his stepfather?! why would he know what Hazard wants and why Hazard would share any info on his future with him? lol

Mitchell1978

Overrated. He is a great dribbler and his passing is fine, the problem is he tends to hog the ball only to get dispossessed. His shooting/finishing is average compared to other great players.

Not sure why Real Madrid really needs him other than the fact that he is a big-name player. They have similar players such as Isco and Asensio.

He's a lot more explosive then those players, will destabilise defences more with his dribbles.
He's not the greatest goalscorer but he could improve on his numbers somewhat with a more direct attacking team.

JamDav1982

Imagine still downplaying Spanish football, after English teams keeps getting schooled year after year by Spanish teams in Europe(not just RM and Barca).

Top 2/3 Spanish teams are better and would make La Liga better league for that.

The rest are not really schooling anyone.

Morten

Top 2/3 Spanish teams are better and would make La Liga better league for that.

The rest are not really schooling anyone.

Sevilla totally dominated the tournament before they made the CL, proceeded to school United in the knockout stage.
Anyways, its a total myth that PL is stronger, the bottom-half of the table isnt anything to write home about in England either. Also, RM and Barca are just better than the top PL-sides in general, they would crush relegation candidates in the PL as well if they played.

Hazard

What a joke. We're letting him go to Madrid without a fight. Everyone who watches Hazard know he's insane in an attacking team. His performances for Belgium prove this.

2nd best player in the World.

JamDav1982

What a joke. We're letting him go to Madrid without a fight. Everyone who watches Hazard know he's insane in an attacking team. His performances for Belgium prove this.

Makes perfect sense he wants to go to Real and be main man in team rather than come to Barca and be part of system for someone else.

I doubt Barca even stand a chance even if interested.

Joan

2nd best player in the world? Lol.

JamDav1982

Sevilla totally dominated the tournament before they made the CL, proceeded to school United in the knockout stage.
Anyways, its a total myth that PL is stronger, the bottom-half of the table isnt anything to write home about in England either. Also, RM and Barca are just better than the top PL-sides in general, they would crush relegation candidates in the PL as well if they played.

Sevilla who got knocked by Leicester the season before after being beaten in groups by Man City season before?

They have done nothing of note in CL compared to any of them.

Chelsea knocked out Atleti from CL this season as well if want to start comparing.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Makes perfect sense he wants to go to Real and be main man in team rather than come to Barca and be part of system for someone else.

I doubt Barca even stand a chance even if interested.

We would stand a chance, I don't think there is any player out there other than die-hard madridista players who would not consider our offer if we put forward with one...

I think at this point we need to throw in an offer, not to actually get him but to up the price. 170-180m for him is far too little money for Real Madrid.

Home of Barca Fans