Eden Hazard

Leo_Messi

Sounds kind of inbalanced against quite a few teams, but Hazard has a greate workrate actually. Anyway, Hazards dream has always been to wear the white shirt :)

I don't think so. That midfield is not much different from our current preferred one (Busquets, Rakitic and Don Andrés).
Hazard is better defensively than Don Andrés and he is very much capable of playing his position. He would not be the main vocal point of attack like he is at Chelsea but less could do it. He would be absolutely stunning in that formation with his passing ability, work rate, dribbling skills and eye for a pass.

Also read my post again. I updated it. Replace Rakitic with Verratti in 2016. Talk about a bestial team.

Nah, I am quite sure that FC Barcelona is his biggest dream.:lucho:

Morten

I don't think so. That midfield is not much different from our current preferred one (Busquets, Rakitic and Don Andrés).
Hazard is better defensively than Don Andrés and he is very much capable of playing his position. He would not be the main vocal point of attack like he is at Chelsea but less could do it. He would be absolutely stunning in that formation with his passing ability, work rate, dribbling skills and eye for a pass.

Also read my post again. I updated it. Replace Rakitic with Verratti in 2016. Talk about a bestial team.

Nah, I am quite sure that FC Barcelona is his biggest dream.:lucho:

I think Hazard is quite capable of a support role, he seems like a very good team player. Would work great for suplying Ronaldo with tap-ins, not to mention he is quite good at getting penalties :lucho:

Leo_Messi

I think Hazard is quite capable of a support role, he seems like a very good team player. Would work great for suplying Ronaldo with tap-ins, not to mention he is quite good at getting penalties :lucho:

Not "seems to". He is man. He is. I don't know where our board was when he was sold to Chelsea. I remember watching him for Lille back when they were a good team. They won the double with him and he was absolutely bossing it.

I love his type of player. He would be the closest thing to Messi if he was as dangerous as our little genius in front of goal. Just a more hard-working version. I tend to value offensive players who also work defensively. It shows a lot of character. Mourinho really helped Hazard grow on this front.

Yes, he would definitely be able to teach Messi a thing or two about how to take penalties.:lol:

Morten

Not "seems to". He is man. He is. I don't know where our board was when he was sold to Chelsea. I remember watching him for Lille back when they were a good team. They won the double with him and he was absolutely bossing it.

I love his type of player. He would be the closest thing to Messi if he was as dangerous as our little genius in front of goal. Just a more hard-working version. I tend to value offensive players who also work defensively. It shows a lot of character. Mourinho really helped Hazard grow on this front.

Yes, he would definitely be able to teach Messi a thing or two about how to take penalties.:lol:

I watched a quite a few Chelski games this season, when Hazard was on he just seemed like on an entirely different level than the rest on the pitch. It might had something to do with that there aint a whole lot of world class attackers in PL, but it was still impressive. And i agree, he is a team player, if he tried the spectacular more he probably would, but he looks to pass before going himself, even though he is certainly able to. Marcelo - Hazard would be quite a combo :)
About penalties, i ofc ment that it would be just another great option in getting Penaldos for Penaldo :lol:

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Hazard would have field day every day at Barcelona. He's always been the, "pass rather than go for the shot" type of player, and with those 3 in front of him... Not to mention he's actually very good in the middle, I find that his dribbles are more effective because in the middle of the pitch he becomes a lot more unpredictable, it's not just, cut in from the left, or when he dribbles to the left he'll have to stop at the byline or try to cross/dribble into the box anyway.

Leo_Messi

Hazard would have field day every day at Barcelona. He's always been the, "pass rather than go for the shot" type of player, and with those 3 in front of him... Not to mention he's actually very good in the middle, I find that his dribbles are more effective because in the middle of the pitch he becomes a lot more unpredictable, it's not just, cut in from the left, or when he dribbles to the left he'll have to stop at the byline or try to cross/dribble into the box anyway.

Exactly. Imagine having Busquets and Rakitic (potentially and ideally Verratti in a dream world) behind him as well.

Of course the formation that I quickly thought about will never happen as you guys are very unlikely to ever sell Hazard (I cannot recall you selling a top player since Abramovich took over) and PSG won't sell Verratti either.

I think that we would have to spend AT LEAST 200 million euros for those two if not significantly more (250 million +).

It would be like playing with cheating codes. Messi could switch positions with Hazard as he grows older and Hazard becomes more prolific in front of goal.

Is it even possible to create such an awesome team on Football Manager? Not played it in 2 years if not more and I am yet to buy the newest version.

Maybe next year when we only have to buy Verratti.:lol:

Screw Pogba, I want Hazard.

Anyway any new Youtube videos of Hazard that we can droll over?:cheers:

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Probably in a few weeks when the EPL season ends, there'll be a 14/15 highlights reel. I don't often watch Youtube highlight reels of Chelsea players simply because I watch them almost weekly(I say almost because I'm in Australia, sometimes matches are on Sunday night/Monday morning at 3am, extremely inconvenient when you're working, if it's against a lesser side I'd usually skip it, and I've never been one for watching replays for some reason), so I don't really know much about good highlight videos.

I'd say the 2 best players we ever sold were Robben and Mata, though I guess by the time we sold them both they weren't as necessary as they once were, not to mention back then Robben wasn't the player he is now, and he was injured a lot and due to that he was pretty inconsistent. So yeah, if they are an important first teamer, good luck signing them from us unless they want to move. Hazard would likely cost around or even over €100m if somebody wanted him, even if he asked for a move away.

Morten

Probably in a few weeks when the EPL season ends, there'll be a 14/15 highlights reel. I don't often watch Youtube highlight reels of Chelsea players simply because I watch them almost weekly(I say almost because I'm in Australia, sometimes matches are on Sunday night/Monday morning at 3am, extremely inconvenient when you're working, if it's against a lesser side I'd usually skip it, and I've never been one for watching replays for some reason), so I don't really know much about good highlight videos.

I'd say the 2 best players we ever sold were Robben and Mata, though I guess by the time we sold them both they weren't as necessary as they once were, not to mention back then Robben wasn't the player he is now, and he was injured a lot and due to that he was pretty inconsistent. So yeah, if they are an important first teamer, good luck signing them from us unless they want to move. Hazard would likely cost around or even over €100m if somebody wanted him, even if he asked for a move away.

Fortunately, we have a player we are looking to ship, so if we include Bale in the deal i recon we have a better chance than anyone else landing him :)

K

kingleo1

cant see Hazard leaving Chelsea, his brother Thorgan said Eden and his family are very happy in London and its Hazard's dream to win the CL with Chelsea

StarLord

I wouldn't mind him at all in our midfield. While not as awesome as the Chelsea fans make out, he is definitely very talented, very potent with his dribbling, exceptional and most importantly, a very hard worker. In our team, he would have the chance to learn from the very best and play alongside the very best. He would also escape from Jose's dour brand of anti-football.

But no chance of Chelsea selling their best player to us. Anyone knows when his contract expires?

K

kingleo1

I wouldn't mind him at all in our midfield. While not as awesome as the Chelsea fans make out, he is definitely very talented, very potent with his dribbling, exceptional and most importantly, a very hard worker. In our team, he would have the chance to learn from the very best and play alongside the very best. He would also escape from Jose's dour brand of anti-football.

But no chance of Chelsea selling their best player to us. Anyone knows when his contract expires?

June 2020! he signed a new contract with Chelsea recently

Home of Barca Fans