Eden Hazard

Givenchy

You've repeated the same stuff already just twice on this page. We heard you the 1st time.

Hazard "downing tools" is an extremely exaggerated talking point. You can't blame him for being the shining light on a team that's a fading force. He's 3rd in the last decade for Man of the Match awards. So how many tools has he downed?

https://twitter.com/HazardStuff_/status/1092192249948110850

calm down Hazard fanboy

there was more to my post than 'downing tools'. i don't think he has the mentality to make the step up (Barca/Madrid level) but we'll see. we obviously don't need him at Barca with the way Dembele is developing

james baldwin

calm down Hazard fanboy

there was more to my post than 'downing tools'. i don't think he has the mentality to make the step up (Barca/Madrid level) but we'll see. we obviously don't need him at Barca with the way Dembele is developing

So he was apparently able to step up for his country at the World Cup but he can't handle playing for Barca and Madrid? What are you smoking.

And no one asked you if we need him or not.

Co0ter

Hazard relies a lot on pace and he just turned 28 last month. We dont need a 29 year old who would be forced to play on wing just like Coutinho. At least he is actually a winger though, whether he roams around during games or not. He is comfortable there but will start to lose his pace very soon.

Morten

I dont see what need you even have for him, both Messi and Coutinho occupies the same spaces as Hazard likes to operate in.

FCBfan22

Yeah and what happens with Dembele, Malcom...

He is going to Madrid. And there is nothing that can be done about it. All that arse licking of Madrid he does every now and then will be worth it. Unless Vinicus begins playing on Dembele's level. But even then, I can see Real shipping Bale out and buying another winger.

Home of Barca Fans