Eden Hazard

Zidane82

Hazard is going to Madrid. With Chelsea interest in Rakitić, I think they know that they'll have money to spend this summer and are planning to reinforce all areas with that money. It's been long overdue with Eden's love letters to the white club.

That said, it seems that Barto will pump a hefty sum of that Madrid money through Chelsea straight into our pockets at the expense of a 31 years old Rakitić. If the big Hazard transfer happens for something like 100 million, we need to demand at least 60-70. I like it.
:bartomeu:

No way Chelsea would be interested in Rakitic ..

Arizona Scott

No way Chelsea would be interested in Rakitic ..

Um, why not? Jorginho has been a big disappointment in the EPL. Rakitic would be excellent working with Kante in controlling the midfield, likely complimenting each other well. Of course Chelsea may get a transfer ban--so we may not be able to shop Rakitic, Busi, Vidal, Coutinho or Malcom to them (the players I think Barca might see what they can get on the market depending what other moves Barca makes).

Morten

Chelsea please make Madrid bleed. At least 100m even with just one year left.

Jolly good player.

Tbf, they must feel a little hard done by, 80 million for Morata :lol:
That said, Perez doesnt care about Hazard, if he wanted him he would have been here already.

FCB1987

Banned
We spend 160m on Coutinho and offered Rabiot 12m per year but we're letting Hazard go to Real for under 100m and on 13m wages

FCB1987

Banned
What are we going to do with Hazard and where will we play him?

Messi Suarez Hazard
Dembele Messi Hazard
Dembele Suarez Hazard
Messi Hazard Dembele

Messi and Suarez will be 32 by next season, so we need more quality in depth to compete in all competitions.

Givenchy

I'm not convinced by Hazard.. dont get me wrong hes a world class player on his day but him downing tools puts me off.. doesn't seem to have the mentality to make the step up a level (imo he stayed too long at Chelsea and it could be argued he should of joined United under Ferguson instead) so not sure how Madrid fans will take to him

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Messi Suarez Hazard
Dembele Messi Hazard
Dembele Suarez Hazard
Messi Hazard Dembele

Messi and Suarez will be 32 by next season, so we need more quality in depth to compete in all competitions.

1. Hazard is going to want to start every single game

2. Hazard is hardly a great goalscorer, he's more of a creator and he isn't the most ambitious player either, he's frankly speaking a bit lazy and aloof

3. Hazard pretty much like Messi ends up playing in the middle rather than staying out wide so they will just get in each other's ways.

4. It doesn't seem like Real Madrid are going to sign him right now either, the latest rumor is that he'll stay at Chelsea

james baldwin

I'm not convinced by Hazard.. dont get me wrong hes a world class player on his day but him downing tools puts me off.. doesn't seem to have the mentality to make the step up a level (imo he stayed too long at Chelsea and it could be argued he should of joined United under Ferguson instead) so not sure how Madrid fans will take to him

You've repeated the same stuff already just twice on this page. We heard you the 1st time.

Hazard "downing tools" is an exaggerated talking point. You can't blame him for being the shining light on a team that's a fading force. He's 3rd in the last decade for Man of the Match awards. So how many tools has he downed?

[youtube][/youtube]https://twitter.com/HazardStuff_/status/1092192249948110850

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans