Douglas Pereira dos Santos

Chainsaw

Killahead
10530907_10152813375659305_3073149569271550230_n.jpg

That look on his face like: "I have no idea how I got here"!

dostoevskij

it has been years since we signed a no_name. give him a chance.

they only thing i am not happy about without seeing him play is his height(1.71), another small full back. hoped the future replacement for Dani is at least 1.80. (but we are way better than last seasons. with pique-mathieu-busquets-Rakitic-Suarez, we have 5 supposed starters who are no midgets compared to only 2!!!!!!!)

Tomchin

Is it possible he is good and our scouts done great?
If everyone in Brazil (who watch him on a regular basis) say he sucks, I don't see how Barca could have done great scouting there.

All the rumours say that they've started following him when they scouted Rodrigo Caio (a CB, also from SP) some months ago, but Caio was injured (or didn't meet their expectations), and they noticed Douglas instea). So they only have been following him for some months at most. Maybe he did great in the past few months, no idea?

Anyway, who's our scout in Brazil? Wouldn't surprise me at all if the scout is Andre Cury himself (the guy who has connections with Douglas' agency Traffic).

Stric

Hey, an extra RB for 4M. I'm all in. He's probably among the low-wage company, too, so I don't see the problem here, even if he doesn't turn out to be an incredible RB.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I've got a friend who watches Brasileirao on a constant basis and he lives in Brazil - he actually says he's bad, but not that bad. That's what he said: "Well, he's not Alves. He is more limited, though of course, as any brazilian fullback, he likes to attack. Didn't show anything during the first 3 years of his career, moreover he had one long term injury for 6 months. But this season he actually looked good in all games apart vs Goias. In my opinion he is, on par with Mayke and Claudio Winck, one of the best fullbacks of this season in Brasileirao".

Home of Barca Fans