Douglas Pereira dos Santos

Dem skillzzz

BwAON1SIUAAA32-.png

That 83 pace means he's probably a beast at FIFA. Guess we now know why Zubi and co bought him.

akaranzo

Welcome oh mighty Douglas :worthy:
On a serious note, I actually feel as if he could turn out to be a decent player for us :D but guess I'm the only one supporting him here

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Welcome oh mighty Douglas :worthy:
On a serious note, I actually feel as if he could turn out to be a decent player for us :D but guess I'm the only one supporting him here

You're not. I want Douglas to do well, because A) I don't want us to look like buffoons, and B) It's not Douglas's fault he came to Barcelona; the club chose to sign him. So #DouglasTillIDie

:xavi:

barcanuck

Hope he will turn into an Adriano type. Don't like the fact he's 5'7 but Brazilian full backs have always been and always will be some of the best.

Zangash

Banned
Wait, who the hell is this guy? I heard rumors but everyone I talked to said he was complete dogshit at best and figured it was just another stupid rumor...

Henry_IB

Banned
2 years from now we'll look back to this thread and laugh that we ever doubted Lord Douglas.

This signing will also prove once and for all that :zubi: is a genius and that we're all below this glorious god of transfers.

Dexter

How many of you here have actually followed Sao Paulo and watched several of their games? Or are you all just making your opinions based on what your friend has heard from a friend of a friends father? Honestly I doubt most of you would've even known who he was before the transfer rumour appeared a couple weeks ago, yet everyone seems to have such a strong (negative) opinion about him.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
How many of you here have actually followed Sao Paulo and watched several of their games? Or are you all just making your opinions based on what your friend has heard from a friend of a friends father? Honestly I doubt most of you would've even known who he was before the transfer rumour appeared a couple weeks ago, yet everyone seems to have such a strong (negative) opinion about him.

I'm willing to give him a chance but it seems the Brazilians on the forum don't seem to rate him.

F

Flavia

I have. But read the opinion of a sao paulo supporter:

@ldaugusto 2 h
@lucasammr Thanked Barca just now for the purchase. Big surprise that a player of this level was hired by you guys and for a value this high
São Paulo won't miss him. 8 goals + assists in 70 league games. Really fast, stamina and good dribbler, but very low football IQ.
No disciplined enough and lots of defensive mistakes. Look at the heatmap of his last game http://www.footstats.net/HeatMap/311/70861/448/jogador_448_18211.jpg

If you understand portuguese, read some of sao paulo foruns. I'm yet to find one sp supporter who rates him.

Home of Barca Fans