Donny van de Beek

FinBarcelonafan

I like his tackling. He is better than any current Barca player. Based on the highlight video from this season. He doesn't look like Paulinho. Much smarter imo.

Looks like a good fit to me. I wouldt mind him.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is a great fit for both Messi and Griezmann with his off-the-ball workrate and attacking positioning. He knows how to attack the space, like a Paulinho. If he comes, our starting midfield is probably De Jong - Pjanic - vdB. We'll have Busi, Puig, Pedri and Alena as bench options, which already looks like an overkill. We would need to sell all of Raki, Vidal, Roberto and Rafinha.

FinBarcelonafan

He is a great fit for both Messi and Griezmann with his off-the-ball workrate and attacking positioning. He knows how to attack the space, like a Paulinho. If he comes, our starting midfield is probably De Jong - Pjanic - vdB. We'll have Busi, Puig, Pedri and Alena as bench options, which already looks like an overkill. We would need to sell all of Raki, Vidal, Roberto and Rafinha.

Alena and Pedri won't make the team. Quite certain about that. Puig is in tough spot too. I doubt he makes it. All those three are probably loaned.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Alena and Pedri won't make the team. Quite certain about that. Puig is in tough spot too. I doubt he makes it. All those three are probably loaned.

No chance. Puig will be a rotation player next season. Pedri probably plays the pre-season and gets loaned out to Borussia M. Alena may be sold.

Devils

Ronald Koeman will try to bring Van De Beek. Its price will be between 25-30m (Alfredo Martinez)

Unreal

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No chance. Puig will be a rotation player next season. Pedri probably plays the pre-season and gets loaned out to Borussia M. Alena may be sold.

Alena should be sold. He brings nothing to the table Puig cannot do. If they sign Donny there's no use for him.

Batistuta9

Would have preferred to just sell Arthur and not get pjanic. Looks like riqui won't get many minutes next season if we get van de beek.

serghei

If we pull off this deal and we work that Ajax connection it would be great stuff. Young, energetic, hungry players like Van de Beek is what we should've been after since the start.

Home of Barca Fans