Donny van de Beek

Messi983

According to rumours they'll sell everyone except Casemiro, Modrić, Kroos and Valverde so it's very likely they'll buy two midfielders.

Riordon

Media reports he will go for 50m. That’s really cheap in this market where Iwobi goes for 40m. Shouldn’t we swoop in? We lack his profile now, and the need will only be bigger next year. Such a good advanced midfielder with elite off the ball movement which we lack. Only Alba can move without the ball

Judoman

Optimal move would be selling Rakitic and Busquets and getting a high work rate A-MC like van de Beek.

It s fantasy, but still..

Riordon

Optimal move would be selling Rakitic and Busquets and getting a high work rate A-MC like van de Beek.

It s fantasy, but still..

Rakitic will be gone next summer at the latest, Vidal too. Don’t think Alena will make it. There is a chance for Puig to make it. We will need an advanced midfielder next season, and I like Aouar, Havertz, Donny. Havertz is not a CAM in a 433, leaves Aouar and Donny. I prefer Donny to Aouar though, would add much needed intensity, off the ball movement and work rate in the midfield.

Donny for 50m is a steal

Donatello

Rakitic will be gone next summer at the latest, Vidal too. Don’t think Alena will make it. There is a chance for Puig to make it. We will need an advanced midfielder next season, and I like Aouar, Havertz, Donny. Havertz is not a CAM in a 433, leaves Aouar and Donny. I prefer Donny to Aouar though, would add much needed intensity, off the ball movement and work rate in the midfield.

Donny for 50m is a steal

Donny at 50M us neither a steal, nor overpriced. Plus there will be add ons, which will be at least ~10M.

Add 40M more i.e 100M, and you could get Havertz.

clemente

Hate seeing Madrid getting likable fan-favorite guys like van de Beek, Hazard, and of course, we are out here signing drama babies like Griezzman.

Horatio

You're welcome
Don’t quote me on this but his merit seems to be hardwork and he was used on a few different positions. So not sure if he he excels on one specific position specifically. For that price its worth going for him but curious to see if he has the skill it to become a starter.

Riordon

Don’t quote me on this but his merit seems to be hardwork and he was used on a few different positions. So not sure if he he excels on one specific position specifically. For that price its worth going for him but curious to see if he has the skill it to become a starter.

He add much needed of the ball movement, intensity and box arrival from the midfield. He is also good with the ball.

xXKonan

[tw]1161391658841382919[/tw]

Says Zidane has cooled the interest in signing Donny, as he doesn't want any more Midfielders. It also says he still committed to getting Pogba as he feels he's the only CM that this team would need but Real have discarded his signing due to the window being closed in the UK.

Home of Barca Fans