Dominik Szoboszlai

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
:lol: :lol:

He's a good player though. For once you're actually rating a good player although you're still twerking for guys like Neves and Amrabat.

You and IniestaGOAT are more similar than you think tbh. You also used to dance around for a shit manager like Nuno and wanted us to hire him.

Temptation

I like this guy alot. Perfect modern day midfielder . I'd happily sell Pedri or Gavi or even both to get this guy. Imagine we sell Pedri and Gavi and get Neves,Gundo, Amrabat and this guy. Operation would be worth it.
Gundo? Great addition to your squad.

Amrabat? World Cup clouding judgement. World Cup performances mean zilch in club Football's context. Look at James and current Messi. International Football played at a different tempo and attitude. Never judge a potential transfer by International Tournament performances.

Neves? Technically gifted player but has a weird profile. He's supposed to be a 6 and plays as a DM but is suspect defensively. Basically a purely deep lying playmaker which is a useless position in modern Football unless you have Pirlo level technical quality. You never feel confident with him as the sole DM. A level below Barca......

Dominic will be a huge gamble and won't fit into Barca's formation. Where tf would he play in a 433?

Barca should be in for Cancelo as a RB. Imagine the attacking flair with Balde and Cancelo as your full backs.

BJJ

Gundo? Great addition to your squad.

Amrabat? World Cup clouding judgement. World Cup performances mean zilch in club Football's context. Look at James and current Messi. International Football played at a different tempo and attitude. Never judge a potential transfer by International Tournament performances.

Neves? Technically gifted player but has a weird profile. He's supposed to be a 6 and plays as a DM but is suspect defensively. Basically a purely deep lying playmaker which is a useless position in modern Football unless you have Pirlo level technical quality. You never feel confident with him as the sole DM. A level below Barca......

Dominic will be a huge gamble and won't fit into Barca's formation. Where tf would he play in a 433?

Barca should be in for Cancelo as a RB. Imagine the attacking flair with Balde and Cancelo as your full backs.
I've already said I'd like Cancelo or even All Mazrrouei as RB.
Szobi would be fine as AM.

Porque

"1 shot that led to goal".

Brilliant stat.

Up there with Pedri's "5 passes that led to nothing" and Bellinghams "1 handball that led to goal".

Home of Barca Fans