Do you want Lucho to remain coach next season?

Should we keep Lucho next season?

• Total voters

God Serena

It just keeps getting worse, week by week. He's having a Mourinho level meltdown and if we keep him after this season we're basically screwing ourselves.

FC B

Though the poll is old it's just now that I finally voted NO, as a matter fact I'd prefer him to be sacked asap.
Barcelona is looking worse and worse and worse as the time passes and not better and better..

mssarm

I'm not going to vote because the question is formulated wrong. I don't want him next season not because Barca deserves better, but because his cycle is over and he should leave. I'm 99.99% positive that he will resign at the end of the season. People who want him to be sacked immediately care to share who they see as replacement? Like real world replacement not a game console reality..

God Serena

I'm not going to vote because the question is formulated wrong. I don't want him next season not because Barca deserves better, but because his cycle is over and he should leave. I'm 99.99% positive that he will resign at the end of the season. People who want him to be sacked immediately care to share who they see as replacement? Like real world replacement not a game console reality..

Unzue would be a good option. Even if he does a shitty job, at least he'd be something new. Maybe he'll even realize using a B team player at RB is better than not having one at all, I dunno.

serghei

Depends on how well we do until the end of the season. If he is set to continue I would keep him.

Home of Barca Fans