Do you think that Atletico will intentionally lose?

Will Atletico lose intentionally?

• Yes

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 71.8%

• Total voters

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I think they will lose intentionally ,or at least they won't play to the fullest.

Alarcón

Lahoz will be officiating the game??!

Of course he will, Lahoz officiates every tough game for us, while Gonzalez Gonzalez officiates every tough game for Madrid, that way the league makes sure every small decision goes against us and in favour of Madrid.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Of course he will, Lahoz officiates every tough game for us, while Gonzalez Gonzalez officiates every tough game for Madrid, that way the league makes sure every small decision goes against us and in favour of Madrid.
Seems legit :lol:

cmsy27

No way. Teams (or at least coaches) with integrity don't lose intentionally, no matter what team it is they're playing against.

Last edited:

ebc_99

If they have 4th sewn up and they probably will then they will have nothing to play for, if they don't have 4th sorted it will be because Valencia will have gotten something from the Real game and therefore doesn't matter. We are better anyway and the form we are in I would expect us to win.

Alarcón

Seems legit :lol:

pA37VIpm.jpg

JamDav1982

Last game he refereed Barca scored a goal that was well offside.

DrPepper

cmsy27

Well, it already happened not so long ago. Lazio rolled over on purpose in 2010, so that Inter instead of Roma won the title. Gerrard gave a nice backpass to Drogba to ensure Chelsea win the title instead of Man Utd the same year.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2010/may/03/lazio-roma-inter-serie-a

Wow, Lazio fans sure are classy. I don't watch serie A, but either way my statement still holds true - teams that do this kind of stuff have zero integrity :D It's pathetic.

I don't like Atletico's thuggish tactics but I do believe they hold themselves in higher esteem than that. Even if they hate RM, I find it incredibly hard to believe they won't play a standard match against us, playing to win.

Edit: I've started following United recently but I don't dislike Liverpool. I don't know what to say about Gerrard. It could have been an honest mistake? Lol.

Last edited:

DrPepper

Wow, Lazio fans sure are classy. I don't watch serie A, but either way my statement still holds true - teams that do this kind of stuff have zero integrity :D It's pathetic.

I don't like Atletico's thuggish tactics but I do believe they hold themselves in higher esteem than that. Even if they hate RM, I find it incredibly hard to believe they won't play a standard match against us, playing to win.

I'm actually fairly optimistic they won't care too much about the match if they secure 3rd place before the match against us. Rest some key players, let some youngsters play instead, play with less intensity. They would even have valid reasons to do that, since they don't have anything to play for anymore.

But will they try playing an open game? They might as well play a weakened lineup but park the airplane, waste time and be as thuggish as possible. Try to play for a goalless draw, also not something I'd like. Similar to Chelsea last year against Liverpool.

serghei

Last game he refereed Barca scored a goal that was well offside.

I got an even better one. Last game he refereed with the title in stake ended up with Barcelona robbed. He already screwed us over at Camp Nou against Atletico. Now he wants to complete de masterwork and screw us over at Calderon as well. :coffee:

He'd be the first referee in history to ever rob the same team of two titles in back to back season. We all know how much he likes to be special...

Last edited:

JamDav1982

I got an even better one. Last game he refereed with the title in stake ended up with Barcelona robbed. He already screwed us over at Camp Nou against Atletico. Now he wants to complete de masterwork and screw us over at Calderon as well. :coffee:

He'd be the first referee in history to ever robb the same team of two titles in back to back season. We all know how much he likes to be special...

He never gave that offside decision though the linesman did.

Some of the decisions Real get are a farce but lets not make out the referee was only reason Barca never won title last time round.

Home of Barca Fans