Do you still support Fabregas signing ?

Do you still support Fabregas signing ?

• Total voters

dalitis8

Banned
I am tired of all the people in here who speak of Thiago as if he were Balon d'Or material.

Face it people, Cesc is a player we need. We were lucky last season, but we cannot hope that things will be the same next year. It is the tragedy of our transfer policy that 2 years ago, instead of going after Cesc (before sighning his Arsenal contract) we blew almost 50m euros plus Eto'o to take in lazy ass lanky Ibra.

Now, we have to cough up for Cesc whether we like it or not. The gravity of the situation will be revealed once the new season begins and we are still only left with Xavi and Iniesta.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It is the tragedy of our transfer policy that 2 years ago, instead of going after Cesc (before sighning his Arsenal contract) we blew almost 50m euros plus Eto'o to take in lazy ass lanky Ibra.

No, the actually tragedy is people prefer to talk without bothering to remove their heads out of Fabregas's arse in the first place!

Did you even pause to think when Fabregas signed an extension before writing this comment really!?

Cesc Pistol

The guy that ran away from Barca breaking his pre-contract now wants the club to spend millions because he wants to be in a winning club again? Fuck him. Unless he throws tantrums and whatnot and comes for less than 10M then NO. And Thiago is a bigger talent than what Cesc was at the same age.

Chainsaw

Killahead
The guy that ran away from Barca breaking his pre-contract now wants the club to spend millions because he wants to be in a winning club again? Fuck him. Unless he throws tantrums and whatnot and comes for less than 10M then NO. And Thiago is a bigger talent than what Cesc was at the same age.

Cool Username dude! God save the Cesc Pistols! :party1:

jamrock

I am tired of all the people in here who speak of Thiago as if he were Balon d'Or material.

Face it people, Cesc is a player we need. We were lucky last season, but we cannot hope that things will be the same next year. It is the tragedy of our transfer policy that 2 years ago, instead of going after Cesc (before sighning his Arsenal contract) we blew almost 50m euros plus Eto'o to take in lazy ass lanky Ibra.

Now, we have to cough up for Cesc whether we like it or not. The gravity of the situation will be revealed once the new season begins and we are still only left with Xavi and Iniesta.

the same gravity that has seen us win so much without cesc in the last three seasons.

i tired of people acting as if cesc if the only midfielder out there that can come in a do a job in midfield to the level of xaviesta, truth is at the moment there isn't single player out there that can do that, we are talking about spain's best ever player in xavi, and one that's not too far behind in iniesta. Cesc is no where in their league and perhaps never will be.

so people stop acting as if cesc is the 2nd coming or something, there are many a players out there, that are just as good as he is

iookram

:thumbsup2:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The guy that ran away from Barca breaking his pre-contract now wants the club to spend millions because he wants to be in a winning club again? Fuck him

I concur actually...I am increasingly finding him a glory hunter, not to mention spineless

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
I concur actually...I am increasingly finding him a glory hunter, not to mention spineless

this...he is trying to piggy back on barca's success by joining us :lol: i understand the wanting to leave arsenal cause wenger has done nothing to help him out in terms of good players but why sign the fucking extension then???

iookram

Thiago stayed when he could have left.

Cesc left when he could have stayed.

Keep Thiago and sign Alexis Sanchez and Giuseppe Rossi.

Barcafan 2304

I would love to see Cesc come but letting go of Thiago would be a mistake. I am more confident that the Thiago side of it won't happen.

Birdy

What Guardiola, Rossel, Zubi, B-team coach, executives, administration board and everyone needs to make crystal clear is that , regardless of what will happen with Cesc,
Barcelona will not buy back anyone of the youth ranks willing to leave for more money or more first team football (Arsenal...)

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
What Guardiola, Rossel, Zubi, B-team coach, executives, administration board and everyone needs to make crystal clear is that , regardless of what will happen with Cesc,
Barcelona will not buy back anyone of the youth ranks willing to leave for more money or more first team football (Arsenal...)

How can that be made regardless of Cesc situation!?

Birdy

In principle, you are 100% right..

But, as he was the first one, his case is special, the club was inexperienced to deal with this situation...

Home of Barca Fans