Do you still support Fabregas signing ?

Do you still support Fabregas signing ?

• Total voters

XaviMessiGirl

Only if we can get him free or on the cheap - and I mean very cheap (so definitely not in the next couple years). For the outrageous price Arsenal would want for him right now, hell no. We can work with Thiago or if necessary buy someone not so expensive that could get the job done.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
i dont mind him at barca but for anything more than 30 mill i say screw it.... we have more pressing needs than to buy a spoiled brat

kkkkasd

I agree with XaviMessiGirl. Especially with the new "Financial Fair Play" rules coming Barcelona should try and spend less on player transfers.
Thiago seems to have genuine talent and 40 million pounds for Fabregas is just too much especially considering how often he is injured.
I would say 25 to 30 million pounds would be the maximum Barca should spend on Fabregas.

I

i am the one

Story began for this season again I don't understand why they are running for hem as they are no others in the world I start feel bad for this player.
If he agree to move for us so no need much bla bla from hem just go ahead and move.

adil_909

if there is an ex player we should re-sign, it is not fabregas, it is none other than the tank YAYA TOURE!

fabregas can rot at arsenal for all i care, who told him to sign such a long contract a couple years ago

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Why did I know you would reply like that when I saw you were the last post dear Nolan?

ps. will you marry me?

Rulz

2009 Internet Champion
What possible reason do we have to actually want Cesc? Just because he grew up here and now wants to come back should have absolutely nothing to do with a long term financial decision that will set Barca back a few quid.

Basically, the way I see it, Fabregas has signed a contract extension that will put Arsenal in the box seat to get the most amount of money for him. Also, the fact that our players/management have not exactly been subtle about wanting Cesc is another thing in Arsenals favor. Finally, most reports claim that Arsenal want Cash PLUS Thiago, which is a major no-no IMO.

Thiago has stuck it out with the team, did not leave to get better chances and tried his best to break into the first team when given the chances, that is the type of commitment you want from someone who is going to replace your midfield lynchpin.

Finally, the difference in quality between Thiago and Cesc is noticeable at the moment, however, with more games in him Thiago will get a better understanding with our first team members and he will get much better.

No need to spend 30M+ lose a very promising player for someone who has not even been that impressive this season.

adil_909

its his own damn fault for signing such a ludicrous contract with arsenal. he blew it. and he has to live with that for the rest of his life.

gingerless

he seriously needs to man up and tell wenger to f... off, if not, then he can rot in arsenal for all i care. as much as we need him...

Trequartista

The good
if there is an ex player we should re-sign, it is not fabregas, it is none other than the tank YAYA TOURE!

fabregas can rot at arsenal for all i care, who told him to sign such a long contract a couple years ago

:lol: who told Yaya to be a money whore and go to the Shitty team in manchester?

Home of Barca Fans